Chapter 40: Luekemia Diagnosis

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn's POV:

"Wait did you Leukemia?" Jossalyn asks.

"Yes when the Oncologist comes to see you he will be more specific." The doctor says.

"It's okay Jossalyn. " Chase says.

"My daughter has cancer." Jossalyn says.

"Our daughter baby. You guys aren't alone anymore. You got me and we are going to fight this together." Chase says kissing her head.

"I will leave you two alone. The oncologist will be in first thing in the morning." He says.

"Thank you." Chase says.

Jossalyn was standing there frozen she flinched when Chase wrapped his arms around her. She turned to face him tears running down her cheeks.

"Our baby has cancer." Jossalyn says voice breaking.

"I know baby, but we are going to fight it. I don't care how much it costs. Okay, I got you and I got Melissa." Chase says pulling her close kissing her head.

Jossalyn wraps her arms around his waist leaning against his chest. Chase held her rubbing her back.

"I love you Chase so damn much." Jossalyn says looking up at him.

"I love you too Jossalyn." Chase says wiping the tears away from her eyes with his thumb.

"Are you okay, you have been on your leg for a bit." Jossalyn asks.

"I am fine baby, trust me." Chase says kissing her softly.

"I need a shower. I feel icky. My skin is crawling." Jossalyn says.

"I will ask my dad to bring us some clothes considering we are probably going to be here for a bit." Chade say.

"Thank you." Jossalyn says.

Chase sat down in the recliner and called his dad. Jossalyn went and sat next to Melissa on her bed. She ran her fingers through her hair.

"Dad will be here in like 30 minutes okay." Chase says joining her on the bed.

Jossalyn leaned back against him. Chase wrapped his arms around her waist resting his hands on her belly. Jossalyn put her hands over his sighing.

"I love you and I'm so thankful you are in my life." Jossalyn says.

"Right back at ya baby girl." Chase says.

They sat like that together. Melissa woke up and was hungry so Jossalyn went and got them all something to eat. Jossalyn got back and they sat and ate together.

That was when Bill came. He had two bags one for Jossalyn and Chase and one for Melissa. He also had Blitz with him.

"Blitz!" Melissa squeals seeing him.