Chapter 20: Daytona practice/Daytona Lagoon/daytona beach boardwalk

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn's POV:

The next morning Jossalyn woke up before Chase. She gets up before him without waking him. She goes and makes breakfast. She sits some aside for the kids. She then takes some and puts it on a tray for her and Chase. She finally heads back into their room.

"Something smells divine." Chase says.

"I made you breakfast in bed.   I made all your favorites baby." Jossalyn says.

"Thanks." Chase says.

"I love you." Joselyn says kissing him.

They eat the food together.    Jossalyn then takes the dishes outside and set the kids up to eat their breakfast.      Once they were finished eating and cleaned up she puts them in the play room with Trolls blaring. Jossalyn then goes to get ready for the day.    Chase was in the shower.    Jossalyn decided to get in and join him. She strips and climbs in. Chase was standing under the spray.

"A Penny for your thoughts baby." Jossalyn says kissing his back wrapping his arms around his waist placing her hands on his stomach.

"Just thinking, got a lot on my mind." Chase says putting his hands over hers.

"No matter what baby I love you. I'm proud of you. You never back down and you stand up for yourself and your team. I mean I know I'm knew to this world but that's evident. I know this is a big race." Jossalyn says.

"Thanks baby." Chase says.

"Welcome baby. " Jossalyn says.

Chase turns to face her and she leans up kissing him.

"Mmm." Chase moans against her lips.

"I love you Chase." Jossalyn says.

"I love you too Jossalyn so damn much." Chase says.

They share a few kisses which leads to them going at it in the shower a few times. Finally they got out and got dressed. Chase put on his blue Napa long sleeve shirt , blue and black Napa hat and shorts.

   Chase put on his blue Napa long sleeve shirt , blue and black Napa hat and shorts