Chapter 153: Atlanta Qualifying/ Wedding Planning

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn's POV:

The next morning Jossslyn woke up before the alarm she headed down to the kitchen and threw together her breakfast casserole before throwing it into the oven.   She sat down at the island and opened up her lap top.

"You are up early." Willow says coming into the room.

"I know I couldn't sleep and I came here to not wake Chase." Jossalyn says.

"You okay?" Willow asks.

"Yes I am fine.     Just got a kick ass idea for mine and Chase's off season wedding." Jossalyn replies.

"Well as your maid of honor I am all for ideas." Willow says.

"A destination wedding." Jossalyn says.

"Ohhh are you wedding planning with out me?" Gianna asks coming in the room as well.

"No you are just in time.    I hope neither of you mind sharing the maid of honor duties?" Jossalyn asks.

"No not at all.    I know Gianna was in your life longer.    I mean I am your sister but we were estranged." Willow says.

"Yes so I want my sister and my bestie to be there." Jossalyn says.

"You got it now I heard a destination wedding?" Gianna asks.

"Yes a place Chase has always wanted to go but has never been Australia." Jossalyn replies.

Willow and Gianna squeal.    They then sit with their heads together planning the details.

"Plotting world domination?" Chase asks walking into the kitchen.

"Sure looks like it to me." Ryan replies following Chase in.

"Yup and it looks like we are in trouble." Alex replies.

"Hey baby." Jossalyn say accepting the kiss he offers.

"Kids are still sleeping.    I let them since it's a late race this weekend." Chase says.

Jossalyn nods.     She packs up her lap top and shuts down the wedding planning for now. 

"You guys hungry?" Jossalyn asks.

"Yes and I need coffee." Alex replies.

"Something smells good." Ryan says.

"It does." Gianna says.

"My breakfast casserole." Jossalyn replies.

"Oh it's so good." Willow says.

Jossalyn gets it out of the oven.    Chase turned on the coffee maker.    Willow and Alex set the table and Ryan and Gianna poured drinks for everyone.     Finally they sat down and dug in. 

"You were right that was delicious." Alex says.

"Told you." Willow says.

"Yeah not gonna lie that was good." Chase says.