Chapter 199: Daytoana Again

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn woke up the next morning when CJ and Chloe woke up .     She woke up but Chase didn't so she got up. She took care of the twins and then took them out laying them in their swings.

"Mama I am hungry." Melissa says.

"I am too sunshine. Want to help me make breakfast?" Jossalyn asks.

"Please mama. Can we make Choco chip pancakes?" Melissa asks.

"Sure we can princess. Come on." Jossalyn says.

They head into the kitchen and soon enough they were mixing up the pancake batter. Melissa added in the chocolate chips.

"I did it mama!" Melissa says happily.

"You did princess. Mama is so proud of you." Jossalyn says.

Melissa giggled and squealed she was so happy. Jossalyn lived for these little moments.

"Hmm now what do we have here?" Chase asks coming into the kitchen.

"Me and Mama cooking." Melissa says.

"Hmm well it smells good." Chase says stooping down picking her up.

Melissa smothered him in a million kisses and covered him in pancake batter too.

"Love you daddy." Melissa says laying her head on his shoulder.

"Love you more Miss." Chase replies kissing her head.

He then leans in stealing a kiss from Jossalyn.

"Sorry she got you all covered in pancake batter baby." Jossalyn says softly.

She was waiting for him to have an outburst.

"It's okay, I mean did you even make pancake if you aren't covered in batter?" Chase asks.

He then wiped some off her nose before kissing it.

"You aren't mad?" Jossalyn asks.

"Why would I be baby? Messes come with the territory of having kids." Chase says.

"I am sorry I am just not used to this. Kris would have beaten the hell out of me if we so much as attempted to make a mess." Jossalyn says.

"Well I am not Kris baby. Remember that. You are safe and you are loved." Chase says pulling her in for a hug.

"I know thank god. You saved us all." Jossalyn says kissing his cheek.

They both then kissed Melissa's cheeks. She erupted into giggles.

"Okay Miss go wake up your brother. We will then eat breakfast and then head down to the track. I have a lot of appearances." Chase says.

He put her down. She ran off to go wake Josh. Chase pulled her in for a more acceptable hug.