Chapter 144: Breaking out/Preparing for Chicago

Chase's POV:

Chase's POV:

Chase woke up the next morning staring at Jossalyn watching her chest rise and fall as she breathed.     He kissed her head thankful he was a keen swimmer and got to her in time.

"How long have you been watching me sleep?" Jossalyn asks groggily looking up at him.

"For a bit.   Just posted watching you breathe." Chase says.

"I am okay baby.   You saved my life." Jossalyn says.

"No I almost killed you and our babies." Chase says voice breaking.

"No baby, no.    It was an accident.   We wiped out cus of a wave.    That is not your fault.    I am thankful it was me with you when it happened and not Josh or Melissa." Jossalyn says snuggling closer to him.

"Oh god that could have been bad.   No more wake boarding." Chase says.

"Oh no I am going to get right back up on that board and show I don't have any fear." Jossalyn says.

"How do you do it?" Chase asks.

"Do what?" Jossalyn asks.

"Be so courageous and brave?" Chase asks.

"I don't want Josh or Melissa to have fear.    I want them to go out and reach for the stars knowing that the sky is the limit.     Besides I think you are pretty brave too." Jossalyn says.

"How so?" Chase asks.

"You get into the car every weekend knowing anything can happen.   You don't let that fear control you and keep you from living out your dream." Jossalyn says.

"I love you baby." Chase says kissing her softly.

"I love you too." Jossalyn says.

They had ran a lot of tests on her and they all came back negative.   Thankfully her taking in all that water didn't do any damage and thank god he got to to her in time and Ryan knew how to do CPR.   

The twins were unscathed as well and Jossalyn was doing so well with her pregnancy.    Chase was happy.    They ended up discharging her home with strict orders to rest for the rest of the week but said she would be okay to go to Chicago for the weekend.

"Where do you want to go to eat baby?" Chase says as they were leaving the hospital.

"I want chic fila." Jossalyn replies.

"Well then that's what we shall get." Chase replies.

They stopped and got food for the whole army including the dogs.      Finally they pulled into their driveway.     Chase pulled in and parked.    He opened the door for Jossalyn.

"I can walk baby." Jossalyn says.

"I know but I'm still going to help you." Chase replies.

He helped her up the steps.    The door was opened by Gianna.     Chase helped her inside.