Chapter 106: Isolation

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn and Chase woke up when the alarm went off. Chase kisses her head, then her jaw and then her lips.

"I love you baby, thanks for everything last night." Chase says kissing her again on the lips.

"I will always be there baby. I will always stand beside you." Jossalyn says.

"I know we are a hell of a team." Chase says.

"Yes we are. Now let's go take Melissa to her appointment and find out what we are dealing with." Jossalyn says.

"Yes let's go and find out and deal with it." Chase says.

They both get up and get dressed. Jossalyn packs two bags one for her and Chase and one for Melissa just in case. They then head to wake up Melissa.

"No Mama Nooooo." Melissa wails.

"You go down baby, I'll deal with cranky pants." Chase says.

"Okay." Jossalyn says.

She heads downstairs. Ryan and Gianna walk in.

"Thanks for coming to stay with Josh. We don't know what's going to happen." Jossalyn says.

"Hey are you okay?" Gianna asks putting her hand on her shoulder.

"Yes, no, I don't know. I'm all over the place." Jossalyn says.

"Sit." Gianna says.

Jossalyn sits on the sofa and Gianna sits right beside her. She takes her hand giving it a little squeeze.

"I'm just so scared the infusions aren't working and then what." Jossalyn says.

"Then Chase will donate his bone marrow and they will transplant it into her." Ryan says sitting beside Gi.

"I know but they will have to give her chemo and she had a horrible reaction to it last time. I can't put her through that again. She hated me." Jossalyn says.

"I am sorry you are going through this Joss. But Melissa doesn't hate you. She's to young to understand what's going on. But trust me when she's old enough and she finds out how hard you fought for her she will love you even more than she does now. Trust me. You might not see it but Ry and I do. She idolizes you, looking at you like you hung the moon and the stars." Gianna says.

"Really?" Jossalyn asks.

"Yes really. I hope I'm half the mother you are to this little one." Gianna says.