Chapter 167: Found/ Pocono Double

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn's POV:

A few hours after falling asleep Jossalyn and Chase were woken up when the phone rang. Jossalyn sat up wiping sleep out of her eyes.

"Hello?" Chase says answering it on speaker phone.

"Hi Chase this is the Lake Harmony police department. We are calling to let you know that we found Melissa and Josh. Pennsylvania state police got a hit on the Amber Alerts and pulled Angel over. Josh and Melissa were in the car with her, scared but unharmed. They are being taken to the hospital as we speak for a check up. You can meet them there." They say.

"Oh thank goodness my babies have been found." Jossalyn says.

"Yes. Angel has been arrested." They say.

"Thank you." Chase replies.

He hangs up.

"Let's go get our babies." Jossalyn says.

"You go baby. I am sure they don't want to see me." Chase says.

"Excuse me what? Did you fall and hit your head? Do you have a fever or something?" Jossalyn asks feeling his head.

"No but they were kidnapped because of me. Angel is my ex and she took them and was going to sell them to traffickers. That's on me." Chase says.

"Oh Chase baby it's not your fault at all. She's crazy. She's a psychopath. It's her fault." Jossalyn says.

"I love you." Chase says.

"I love you too, now let's go get our kids together and bring them home." Jossalyn says.

They both get up and get dressed. Chase drove them to the hospital and they park and then head inside.

"We are here to pick up Melissa and Josh Elliott." Jossalyn says to the receptionist.

"Oh okay they are in the Peds Er." She says.

Chase and Jossalyn head inside and to the exam room they were in.

"Daddy!" Melissa cries out jumping off the stretcher and running to him.

"Hey princess." Chase says picking her up.

She wrapped her arms around him holding him tight.

"Daddy." Melissa says happy to be back in his arms.

"I got you baby girl. Daddy is never letting you out of his sight again." Chase says kissing her head.

"I knew you would find us! I left breadcrumbs, hoping you would." Josh says.

"I know bud, you were so brave." Chase says.

"I am just glad that you both were found and are safe." Jossalyn says.