Chapter 163: Dutch Wonderland

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn's POV:

The next morning Jossalyn and Chase woke up snuggled together.

"Good morning beautiful." Chase says kissing her head.

"Good morning baby." Jossalyn says.

That was when they heard the door open.    

"Daddy, Mama is it okay now?" Melissa asks.

"Yes did you guys stop fighting?" Josh asks.

"Yeah it's okay, we are okay." Chase says.

"Yes we are okay.   No more fighting.    But if you both ever pull a stunt like that again you will be grounded." Jossalyn says.

"It was Un kel Alex's idea." Melissa says.

"Yes we just followed his instructions perfectly." Josh replies.

"They just straight threw Alex under the bus." Chase says looking at Jossalyn.

"Yes they did and backed up and ran him over." Jossalyn replies.

"Melissa if Uncle Alex told you to jump off a bridge would you do it?" Chase asks her.

"No." Melissa says.

"Well then you shouldn't have locked me and daddy in the room like that just because he told you too." Jossalyn says.

"We just wanted you to stop fighting.    I don't want run anymore.   I love daddy and want to stay here with him." Josh says.

"Come here guys." Chase says.

Melissa and Josh come over and climb on the bed.

"Daddy and I may have been fighting but it was nothing like before.    Okay." Jossalyn says.

"I would never ever ever physically hurt your mother.   I love her.   I'm not going to say there won't be fights because let's just face it we are both stubborn." Chase says.

"Yes but we love each other.   And we love the both of you." Jossalyn says.

"Yes we do.    Now I want you two to go and pack.    Pack clothes for tomorrow through Sunday." Chase says to them.

"Where are we going dad?" Josh asks.

"You will see guys but you will like it." Chase says. 

They jump off the bed and run out of the room.

"Where are we going?" Jossalyn asks.

"It's a surprise for the kids but I think they will like it." Chase says.

"Okay.   Guess I shall pack too huh?" Jossalyn asks.

"Pack after we finish our meetings and such." Chase says.

They both got up and got dressed. They logged in for the team meeting. Alex popped up on the screen.

"Alex Michael Warren Bowman if you ever give my kids anymore crazy ideas I will kick your butt." Jossalyn says.