Chapter 118: Whale Watching

Chase's POV:

Chase's POV:

Early the next morning Chase woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. He gets up without waking Jossalyn. He stokes the fire making sure it wouldn't go out. He then headed into the shower. He turned on the water and stood under the spray. A few minutes later he felt arms snake around his hips.

"I was wondering where you went too." Jossalyn says kissing his shoulder.

"I can't sleep." Chase says.

"What's wrong baby?" Jossalyn asks.

"I don't know, I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep so I figured I would try and get a hot shower to help." Chase says.

"Are you okay?" Jossalyn asks worried.

"Yes I am fine. I just have a lot on my mind." Chase replies.

"Talk to me baby." Jossay says.

"I am just worried about what this suspension is going to do to me.    And then Rick and Jeff aren't appealing it.    It's like they think I did it intentionally and gave up on me." Chase says.

He turned around to face her.

"You shaved." Jossalyn says shocked.

"I left a little bit but yeah Melissa don't like it." Chase says.

He was just having a mental break and having his daughter push him away didn't help.   Jossalyn leans up kissing him softly on the lips.   She then wraps her arms around him engulfing him in a hug.    Chase had tears in his eyes and just let them fall.

Jossalyn starts to hum as she looks up at him locking eyes.

"Oh, why you look so sad?
The tears are in your eyes
Come on and come to me now
Don't, be ashamed to cry
Let me see you through
'Cause I've seen a dark side too
When the night falls on you
You don't know what to do
Nothing you confess
Could make me love you less
I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
I won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you