Chapter 152: Atlanta

Chase's POV:

Chase's POV:

Chase and Jossalyn woke up the next morning smelling something delicious.

"Mom is making her famous sausage gravy and biscuits." Chase says.

"It sounds amazing and smells amazing." Jossalyn says.

"Let's go get some." Chase says.

They both get up.    Chase slips on a pair of shorts.    Jossalyn grabbed a shirt and shorts out of his drawer.

"Wearing my clothes baby?" Chase asks.

"Umm hmm I feel like I'm being hugged by you and I love it." Jossalyn says.

"Whatever makes you happy." Chase says.

They heard laugher coming up the steps to greet them.     They head down to the kitchen to find Josh and Melissa already up and helping Cindy in the kitchen.

"See told you Moms sausage gravy."  Chase says peaking over Cindy's shoulder.

"Yes it is, I know it's one of your favorites.    I also have biscuits but I am making eggs and bacon too." Cindy replies. 

"Coffee please have coffee, must have coffee." Alex says coming into the kitchen followed by Willow, Gianna and Ryan.

"I'll brew it." Jossalyn says.

She hit the button and the machine came to life.     Alex took a big inhale.

"Smells like heaven." Alex says.

"Daddy I make beck fast." Melissa says.

"I see that princess."  Chase says.

Jossalyn went and set the table as Chase helped his mom and the kids finish breakfast.      Bill joined them and they sat down and ate.

"Thanks for the meal Mrs. Elliott." Willow says.

"It was no problem and please call me Cindy.    You are Jossalyn's twin sister and that makes you family." Cindy says.

"It was really good." Alex says.

"Yes Melissa and Josh did a good job." Ryan adds.

"Thank you Uncle Ry." Josh says.

"So kids what do you want to do today?" Gianna asks them.

"Zoo!" Melissa says.

"Sounds good to me." Chase says.

"We can make it a day in Atlanta." Jossalyn says.

"I have an appearance at the Coca Cola experience later this afternoon." Chase says.

"I go daddy.   No like girls touch you." Melissa says.

"Run them off Miss." Willow says.

"Oh she will, trust me she is protective of her daddy." Chase says.