Chapter 62: Dying Easter Eggs/Easter Eve

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn's POV:

The next morning Jossalyn and Chase woke up when the alarm went off.

"So what is on the agenda today?" Jossalyn asks.

"Well I have PT and then we can get ready for Easter." Chase replies.

"Damn hard to believe it is Easter." Jossalyn says.

"I know.   They are also calling for some bad storms." Chase says.

"We will be prepared.   We also got stuff for the kids for Easter as well." Jossalyn says.

"We do.    Josh is going to flip out when he sees it." Chase says.

"What did you do?" Jossalyn asks.

"You will see.   Now let's get up and face the day." Chase says kissing her head.

"Okay baby." Jossalyn says.

Once of the things were they had gotten them each a a bunny rabbit.

"Should we get the bunnies out and let them play?" Chase asks.

"Well I mean it is Easter but yeah.  My little furry babies." Jossalyn says.

They both get up and get dressed.   Chase gets the bunnies out kissing them each as handed them to Jossalyn.   She kisses them and then put them in their big ball they had.   Once they were all in the ball she closes the lid and carries them downstairs.  She puts the ball down and lets them start to run and play.      Chase comes down with their travel cage if they get tired in the ball.   

Chase had PT at the house today.    He was doing so well.     Jossalyn headed to the kitchen.    His parents came in with the kids.     They make breakfast.   When it was done and Chase was don't they sit down and eat.

"So Jossalyn I are going to head into town." Chase says.

"Why?" Cindy asks.

"We need some things,  plus we need to make sure we have things with this storm approaching." Chase says.

"Yes I think that is a great idea.." Jossalyn says.

"Well why don't we both go, mom and dad can stay with the kids.  We can get more that way." Chase says.

"That makes sense." Cindy says.

"Sounds good.  I will drive."  Jossalyn says.
"Let go." Chase says.

They both head out to the car and pile in.   They head into town.   There was a Giant, a Sam's Club, A Walmart and a Target..   They stopped in to each one filled a cart for each with stuff in each store.   They got groceries, games,  more Easter stuff, movies and other things.   They got candles and other things as well incase the power went out.

"They are calling for a a tornado tonight so we should get blankets and other things too.   If we have to we can camp out in the game room with the kids and the fireplace." Chase says.