Chapter 42: Chemo is horrible

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn and Chase were woken up to Melissa puking in her bucket.     She was currently getting her second round of chemotherapy.    

"Oh no baby girl.." Jossalyn says.

She gets up going over to her.

"Case!" Melissa cries out.

"I am right here baby.." Chase says.

She reached out her little arms for him.   Chase picks her up and holds her.  

Jossalyn rubs her back.   

"Case make stop." Melissa says crying.

"Call the nurse." Chase says to Jossalyn.

"Okay." Jossalyn says terrified.   

She calls the nurse and she came in and quickly turned it off.     Stopping the medicine.   Melissa was clinking to Chase like a lifeline and was bawling her eyes out.

"It's okay Miss baby, daddy has you." Chase says kissing her head.  

"God what did i let them do to my baby." Jossalyn says.

"It was a reaction to the chemo.   Will have to notify the doctor." The nurse says.

"Please but no more of that stuff right now." Jossalyn says.

Chase had taken Melissa to the chair and was sitting down with her.    Jossalyn goes to sit down with them.

"No!   No!" Go away!" Melissa yells at her pushing her away.

"Melissa baby it's okay." Jossalyn says.

"No like you." Melissa cries out.

"Oh god."  Jossalyn says.

She runs out of the room tears streaming down her face.     Her baby girl hated her and it was all her fault.        She did this to her little girl..

She falls to the ground outside the room in tears.      That was when she felt arms wrap around her.

"Don't cry mama.   Please don't cry." Josh says leaning his head against hers.

"Oh Josh." Jossalyn says holding him close.

"Missy didn't mean it mama.   She loves you just as much as I do." Josh says.

"She pushed me away and basically told me she hated me."  Jossalyn says.

"She didn't mean it mama.    It will be okay." Josh says.

"I hope so buddy.   Because I love you and your sister so much." Jossalyn says.

"I know and so does Melissa.    She's just upset.   But you always do what you think is best for us.    Always putting us first." Josh says.