Chapter 18: Daytona Day 2 Duel Day

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn's POV:

The next morning Jossalyn woke up and took the puppy outside.   She then went and decided to make breakfast for her and Chase.     Blitz was happily sleeping at her feet.  He was the sweetest. She had just finished cooking when she felt arms snake around her waist.

"Hmm I wondered where my shirt ran off too." Chase says kissing her neck.

"Blitz woke me up so I took him out. He is now sleeping at my feet. I decided while I was up I would make us breakfast." Jossalyn says.

"Cover it up and come back to bed." Chase says.

"The kids will be up soon." Jossalyn says.

"I just checked on them before coming out here. They are still in dreamland. We have time and that wasn't a request." Chase says nibbling her ear.

"Fuck." Jossalyn moans out.

"Oh baby girl that is the plan." Chase says.

"God." Jossalyn moans.

She covered the food putting in the warmer. She then let Chase lead her back to their bedroom. She laid Blitz down on the bottom of the bed. Chase picked her up laying her back against the pillows.

"So beautiful." Chase says eyes lacing over with lust.

"Thanks baby you aren't bad on the eyes either." Jossalyn says.

Chase pushed into her and started to move. He pins her hands to the bed over her head as they move together. It didn't take long until they came together. They made love a few times before snuggling together.

"We better get up we have along day today." Jossalyn says.

"Relax baby. There is time I don't have anything to do for until this afternoon." Chase says.

"Okay." Jossalyn replies.

Blitz came and curled up between them and they both drifted off back to sleep with him.

A few hours later Jossalyn and Chase woke up when the alarm went off. They both get up and get dressed. Chase took the dogs outside while Jossalyn wrangled up the kids. They then sat down and ate together.   They then headed down to the track.    Chase found out where he would be starting in the trucks.

They then head to the Napa tent where they had an early dinner.