Chapter 169: Meetings and Amusement Park

Jossalyn'a POV:The next morning Jossalyn woke  up    feeling  Chase poking her in the thigh just as  the alarm went off

Jossalyn'a POV:

The next morning Jossalyn woke  up feeling Chase poking her in the thigh just as the alarm went off.    Jossalyn goes to get up but Kris pulls her back down on top of him.

"Baby we need to get up and start the day.    We have a few meetings and we have to get the kids from Willow and Alex.    Besides I know you want to take the kids to the amusement park ." Jossalyn says.

"I know.   But my dick needs some special attention that only you can give it." Chase says nibbling her neck.

"William Clyde Elliott the second." Jossalyn says.

"Wow you full named me." Chase  says.

"You bet your sweet ass I did." Josalyn says.

"It's okay.   Now back to my dick needing attention.  Don't act like you don't want to ride it baby.   I can feel your juices dripping down on me." Chase says.

"God baby." Jossalyn moans.

"Ride me baby." Chase says.

"God okay." Jossalyn says pushing down onto him.

"God baby ride my dick baby like only you can. " Chase  moans.

"Chase." Jossalyn moans as he grabs her hips.

He takes control of her movements.    He digs his nails into her hips as the move together.

"Joss." Chase moans out.

"God Chase so close. " Jossalyn moans.

"Cum baby girl let me feel it and take me over with you. " Chase moans.

"Chase oh god. " Jossalyn calls out as she cums hard orgasm ripping through her.

"God baby that's it milk my release from me." Chase groans as he cums hard.

They ride it out together.  Chase kisses her head.

"I love you." Chase says.

"I love you too baby." Jossalyn says.

They both get up and get dressed.    They took care of the animals and then head out to the car.    Chase stopped and they picked up breakfast en route to the shop.   

They arrive a bit later and Chase parked.   They head inside and head to the conference room.   They had just finished eating their breakfast when Alex showed up with Melissa and Josh.

"Daddy!" Melissa squeals running to him jumping into his lap.

"I love seeing her so happy to see him.   She is definitely ad daddy's girl." Alex says.

"She is.    And she has him wrapped around her little finger." Jossalyn says.

"Mom do you think I will be able to help the crew today?" Josh asks.