Chapter 48: Take Me To Church

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn and Chase woke up the next morning snuggled together in the recliner.   Jossalyn had head nuzzled in Chase's shoulder.  

"Good morning baby.   Have I told you just how beautiful you look with your hair a mess, with it nuzzled in my shoulder?" Chase asking kissing her softly.

"No." Jossalyn says.

"You are beautiful and I'm glad you are mine." Chase says.

"I am glad I am yours too baby." Jossalyn says.

"Good then come to Atlanta with me this weekend.   Let's take a breather from this and just enjoy each other." Chase says.

"Okay.   I think I can leave Melissa for a night an a half." Jossalyn says.

"Yeah we will be back tomorrow after the race." Chase says.

"Okay.   She's not having a reaction so that's good." Jossalyn says.

"I know.   I am glad you said yes.   I have a fun night planned today." Chase says.

"Okay and then are we sleeping at the track?" Jossalyn asks.

"Yes we are.   Staying with Ryan." Chase says.

"Okay." Jossalyn says.

Chase kisses her.    That was when Cindy and Bill come in with breakfast.   They both got up and ate.   Melissa was so happy to see them.   She was doing  so well.    Chase sat down on the bed beside her.    He pulled Jossalyn down onto his lap.

"Miss, Mama and I are going to go to Atlanta for the night.   We will be back after the race tomorrow.   Is that okay?" Chase asks.

"Yes mama look sad.  Make Mama smile." Melissa says.

"Aww baby girl Mama is sad because I am worried about you.   But Daddy wants to take me away for the night to relieve some stress.   Grandpa Bill and Grandma Cindy will be here with you and your brother." Jossalyn says.

"Otay Mama." Melissa says.

"Have fun guys.   We will take care of Mel.   Mama needs a little break." Josh says.

"Here I was worried you would think I was abandoning you guys." Jossalyn says.

"No mama.   Mel don't know how hard to fought to get us out of where we were.   She don't remember but I do.    How you took beating after beating and then finally you decided to stand up and leave." Josh says hugging her.

"You and your sister are my whole world.   There isn't much I wouldn't do to keep you both safe." Jossalyn  says.

"I know but now you don't have to do it alone.   You have Chase.   And you are adding two knew siblings to the mix." Josh says.