Chapter 54: Texas Chaos

T

Jossalyn's POV:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jossalyn's POV:

It's been a few days since Jossalyn had another nightmare.    Ryan and Gianna convinced her and Chase to let them take the kids to Austin with them and they did.    Her babies were having the time of their lives.     It was now Sunday and race day.      Chade was going to be comentating the race.

Jossalyn woke up before Chase. She was still wrapped up around him. As he was healing his sexual appetite was being kicked into over drive. Not that she was complaining.

She got up without waking him and heads downstairs. She got everything set up in his office. She then goes to make breakfast.

"Something smells divine." Chase says wrapping his arms around her waist peppering her neck with kisses.

"I am making us breakfast, so behave." Jossalyn says.

"Hmm I bet it tastes just as sweet." Chase says nibbling her neck.

"Chase." Jossalyn moans, it meant to be a scold but it felt so good.

Add to the fact that his hands were roaming all over her body.

"Hmm feels good don't it baby. Let me fuck you." Chase says seductively.

"Chase I'm hungry." Jossalyn says.

"So am I baby, but not food. Beside this is the last place we need to fuck in and then we would fucked in every room in the house since the kids have been good.

"Well not everyone. We didn't fuck in the kids rooms." Jossalyn says.

"True." Chase replies.

He turned off the stove. He then spins her around. He picks her up sitting her back on the table.

"Please." Jossalyn begs seeing the look in his eyes.

"Hmm my wish baby. You don't know what it's doing to me seeing you in my shirt and nothing else full of me." Chase says.

He lined up at her entrance and slammed into her.

"Oh fuck Chase." Jossalyn moans out eyes rolling into the back of he her head.

"That's the plan princess gonna fuck you so damn good baby." Chase groans as he continued to rail her.

Jossalyn moans digging her nails in his back.

Chase went harder and harder fucking her brains out.

"Chase." Jossalyn calls out as she cums hard.

"Fuck Joss baby." Chase moans as he fills her up.

"Hmmm." Jossalyn moans.

Chase kisses her neck and jaw.

"I made you squirt baby. That was fucking hot hell." Chase says.