Chapter 86: Carowinds

Chase's  POV:

Chase's POV:

The next morning Chase and Jossalyn woke up when the alarm went off.

"Hey baby, good morning. Since all team meetings and such have been postponed until Wednesday and mom and Willow invited us to Carowinds I figured we would make the day of it." Jossalyn says.

"Okay baby." Chase says.

"We don't have too. Sorry I should have ran it by you first but with everything going on I just forgot." Jossalyn says getting up and going into the bathroom.

Chase took a deep breath and counted to ten. He then got up and heads into the bathroom. Jossalyn had already gotten into the shower. Chase climbs in and wraps his arms around her waist kissing her neck.

"Joss I wasn't mad. You didn't even give me a chance to say anything. You just assumed I was mad and bit my head off." Chase says in between kisses.

"I am sorry. I'm a hormonal mess." Jossalyn says.

"It's okay. But I would love to spend the day with you mom and twin sister to get to know them more." Chase says.

"Good I think my brothers are coming too. They are twins it kinda runs in my family." Jossalyn replies.

"Well good I can meet them too. Think it would be an issue to invite Ryan and Gianna?" Chase asks.

"Not at all." Jossalyn says.

"Good now bend over baby." Chase says in her ear.

"Chase we can't." Jossalyn says.

"We can if we are fast and that wasn't a request." Chase says.

Jossalyn bent over grabbing on the shower bar. Chase pushed into her from behind. He pulls her close to him, holding her in place with his one arm.

"Oh fuck Chase." Jossalyn moans.

"Feels so good baby." Chase moans as he slides in and out of her.

It didn't take long until they were calling out each others names as they both came. They then shower and change. They go and get Josh and Melissa up and ready.

"Where are we going?" Josh asks.

"Carowinds." Chase says.

"Yeah buddy you can do your school work and when we get home." Jossalyn says.

"Okay Mama." Josh says.

They head out to the car meeting Ryan and Gianna there.

"GiGi." Melissa says hugging her.

"Hey sweetie." Gianna says hugging back.

They all pile in. They stop at Denny's for breakfast meeting Jossalyn's family there.