Chapter 76: Talladega Qualifications

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn's POV:

Halfway through the night Melissa woke up throwing up. Jossalyn got up and took care of her.
She took her out in the living room so Melissa wouldn't wake Josh and Jossalyn wouldn't wake Chase.

Jossalyn had just got her settled down from her last bout of puking when Chase came out of their room.

"How is Miss?" Chase asks kissing Jossalyn's head.

"She just went back to sleep. Sorry baby but you will have to go down to the track alone today. I'm going to stay here with Melissa." Jossalyn says.

"I know I figured that baby. Do you need anything?" Chase asks kissing her head again.

"A hug." Jossalyn asks.

She stood up without waking Melissa and Chase wrapped his arms around her holding her close to him. Jossalyn laid her head against his chest.

"I love you baby." Chase says kissing her head a million times.

"I love you too. I am so glad you kept the Stache." Jossalyn says looking up at him.

"I figured you would." Chase says.

Jossalyn leans up kissing him softly on the lips.

"Can you make me some toast?" Jossalyn asks.

"Of course baby. Are you okay?" Chase asks.

"Just feeling icky myself. But I think mine is these little one causing trouble." Jossalyn says running her little belly.

"I'll make us both breakfast and then I'll get ready to head down to the track. I don't have much going on today." Chase says.

"Nope." Jossalyn replies.

Chase went and made them both breakfast. After he finished eating he cleaned up. He then took Josh down to the track.

Jossalyn turned on the tv to the channel that qualifying would be on.

"Mama daddy I want daddy?" Melissa wakes up screaming.

"Oh baby girl daddy is down at the track." Jossalyn says.

"I want daddy!" Melissa screams.

She was losing her mind and Jossalyn has never seen her like this.

"Melissa please calm down. I will take you down to see daddy but you have to stop screaming." Jossalyn says.

"Daddy." Melissa cries.

Jossalyn got dressed quickly. She then picks Melissa up and heads down to the track. Melissa was having a full blown meltdown now. Jossalyn walked down to the car. Thankfully Chase had just come in from practice.

"Daddy!" Melissa cries seeing him.

"Hey baby girl what's wrong?" Chase asks taking her from Jossalyn.