Chapter 115: Leaving For a Surprise Trip

Chase's POV: 

The next morning Chase and Jossalyn woke up when the alarm went off.

"Sorry baby, I have to zoom in on some meetings." Jossalyn says.

"It's okay.   I have some too." Chase replies.

"Just remember no comments about Denny or the incident.   Let him be the idiot that keeps running his mouth." Jossalyn says.

"I know I am not engaging with that idiot."  Chase says.

"Good." Jossalyn replies kissing him.

"I love you." Chase says kissing her back.

One kiss led to another and soon enough he had her pinned to the bed underneath him.

"Chase not now we have a lot to do." Jossalyn replies.

"Later then?" Chase asks.

"Later." Jossalyn replies.

"Okay." Chase says letting her up.

"Oh Ryan and Gi are going with us." Jossalyn says.

Chase nodded his head.   He was glad.    They both get up and get dressed.   They got the kids settled into the game room with some learning fun.     They then both boot up their lab tops and log into their zoom meetings.    

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn finished her stuff earlier then Chase so she shut it down.    Ryan and Gianna came over with their luggage and dogs.

"Erin is going to come stay with the dogs." Ryan says.

"Aww that is nice of her." Jossalyn says.

"She loves dog sitting."  Ryan replies.

"Yes she does.    Plus she knows how much Chase needs this trip." Gianna adds.

Jossalyn nods her head yes.   Ryan heads into the game room with the dogs.    Josh and Melissa were so excited to see him.      Jossalyn and Gianna head into the kitchen to make lunch.

They made taco salad and Spanish Rice.    They then call in the guys and the kids and ate.     A little bit after they ate they laid the kids down for a nap.

 They were in the game room about to play American Says on the Wii.    It was girls vs boys.

"So how long are we going to be gone?" Gianna asks.

"Well we will be there Thursday and Friday, I know you guys will have to leave so Ryan can go race." Jossalyn says.

"Gianna can stay with you guys if she wants.   It is up to her." Ryan says.

"I can't wait to know where we are going." Chase replies.

"You are going to love it.   I really home you and Gi packed some warm clothes in case.     Even though it is getting warm out here you might need them.   It could be a little chilly there." Jossalyn  says.

"Sounds like a lot of fun, and I can't wait to find out where we are going.   You know I like going to cold places." Chase says.

"It is a lot of fun." Jossalyn  says.

"I am shocked that Ryan wanted to go.    He would rater be on the beach in the sun." Chase says.

"Not necessarily, we have gone to cold places too." Gianna replies.