Chapter 46: Melissa's Birthday Party

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn's POV:

"Kris what are you doing here?" Jossalyn asks panic rising in her voice.

Chase had put Melissa down and was standing in front to them in between them and Kris.

"Just because you left me doesn't mean I don't have parental rights!" Kris snarls at her.

"First of all Kris, you lost any rights to those kids the second you laid a hand on Jossalyn. Second of all they are not your kids anymore, they are mine. I adopted them and trust me I will love them like you couldn't or wouldn't." Chase snarls back.

Fletcher and Blitz were both growling ready to rip Kris to shreds.

"Kris if I were you I would leave before you become Doberman chow." Jossalyn says.

"This is not over bitch. You will not keep me away from my kids. Do you hear me. I will make you regret the day you left, believe me when I say that." Kris growls.

Jossalyn stepped out from behind Chase. She then goes and stares Kris in the face.

"Bring it Kris. Go head and hit me with your best shot! I'm not scared of you anymore. I have a loving husband now who supports me and my kids. So get out and don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you." Jossalyn says shoving him backwards.

She then shut the door in his face leaning against it.    She took a couple deep breaths. 

"I am so proud of you." Chase says coming over to her.

He kisses her.

"Thanks I am proud of myself." Jossalyn says.

Security had came and escorted Kris out.    They then got the kids settled for bed.    Chase  and Jossalyn get in  the recliner and snuggle together fallen asleep

The next morning Jossalyn woke up excited for Melissa's party.    It was going to be so much fun.     Gianna and Ryan along with Erin and Will and Bill and Cindy had come and decorated for it.    Chase went and did his last day of PT for the week.     He came back  and they got ready for the party.

     He came back  and they got ready for the party