Chapter 10: The Talk/ Spending the day with the kids

Jossalyn's POV

Jossalyn's POV

For the first time in many many nights Jossalyn slept through the night. She didn't have any nightmares, only dreams about Chase and what their future could be. Jossalyn opened her eyes finding brown ones starring back at her.

"Good morning beautiful." Chase says kissing her lips softly.

"Good morning handsome." Jossalyn says in between kisses.

"How long have you been watching me sleep?" Jossalyn asks.

"Not long. How are you feeling?" Chase asks.

"Okay, I am sorry I had a breakdown like that Chase but thank you for being there for me and taking care of me." Jossalyn says.

"I love you and that's what boyfriends are supposed to do. Take care of you and worship you." Chase says.

"I appreciate it so much. I am glad I agreed to be yours following my heart." Jossalyn says.

"Me too baby me too." Chase replies.

"I am not sure how I got lucky you came into the club that night." Jossalyn says.

"I am the lucky one." Chase says.

Jossalyn smiles at him. That was when she saw his shinner.

"Oh god baby I am sorry. I got you good." Jossalyn says getting upset.

"Hey its okay. I am not mad baby, it was an accident." Chase says.

"Well at least let me take care of it." Jossalyn says.

"Okay baby girl." Chase says.

Jossalyn got up and rummaged through her bag to find what she needed. She got out the first aid kit and her makeup bag. Chase was sitting up on the bed. Jossalyn took care of his eye and then covered it up with some foundation.

"There good as new baby." Jossalyn says.

"It is sad that you are a pro at that." Chase replies.

"I had to cover up a lot of bruises. Had to look like the perfect couple." Jossalyn says bitterly.

"Wait not one person even attempted to help you?" Chase asks.

"Nope. Kayla was my best friend there our husbands were line mates and a d pair. When she found out she was appalled and stopped talking to me because I obviously there was something wrong with me to make him keep hitting me. " Jossalyn replies.

"Jesus that is so fucked up. It wasn't your fault that son of a bitch like to beat on a woman. I really want to go to Pittsburgh and beat on his ass." Chase snarls.

Jossalyn flinched.

"I am sorry baby. I didn't mean to scare you." Chase says recognizing it right away.