Chapter 14: Animal Kingdom and Epcot

Jossalyn's POV

Jossalyn's POV

The next morning Jossalyn woke up to kisses being peppered along her jaw.

"Hmm good morning baby." Jossalyn says.

"Good morning baby." Chase says in between kisses.

In one moment Jossalyn was pinned underneath him and he was inside her.

"Hmm now look who's horny." Jossalyn says.

"Says the one who woke me up in the middle of the night for sex." Chase says.

"Didn't hear you complaining." Jossalyn says.

"Nope and I don't hear you complaining now." Chase says.

He then kisses her as he started to move.

"Chase." Jossalyn moans out.

"Shhh baby gotta be quiet." Chase says.

He captured her lips with his to silence her moans as he pounded in and out of her fucking her relentlessly. It didn't take long till they both cum together. They ride it out. Jossalyn was now laying on his chest. That was when their door burst open. Melissa came running towards their bed and jumps on Chase.

"Mama, daddy wake up wake up! We need eat go to Disney!" Melissa says!

"Okay princess give us five minutes and mama and I will come get you and your brother ready and then we will eat." Chase says.

"Okay daddy." Melissa says.

She jumps off the bed running out calling for her brother.

"She called me daddy." Chase says.

"Are you okay with that?" Jossalyn asks.

"Yeah I think I am." Chase says smiling.

That was when they caught a whiff of bacon.

"Ohhh bacon." Jossalyn says.

"Mom must be cooking." Chase says.

They both got up and got dressed. They then go and get the kids dressed. Jossalyn packs her bag for the day and they head out. Sure enough Cindy and Bill were making breakfast.

"That smells good." Jossalyn says.

"Don't it." Cindy agrees.

"God yes and I am hungry. " Jossalyn replies.

"Almost done ladies." Bill says.

"Yeah why don't we set the table and we can eat." Chase adds.

"Someone make toast." Cindy says.

Jossalyn sets the table and Chase makes toast.   Chase gets the toast buttering and placing it in the center of the table.   Bill brings over a big bowl of scrambled eggs and a plate filled with bacon.   Cindy made the kids Mickey pancakes.