Chapter 69: Practice and Qualifying

Chase's POV:

Chase's POV:

Chase woke up the next morning not feeling Jossalyn beside him.    He sits up listening.   He didn't hear the water running so that ruled out the shower.    He got up and saw his shirt was missing.   He chuckeled as put his boxers on because wherever his wife was she was pantieless.

He headed out into the kitchen and that's where he found her.   Her back was to him and she had music playing.  

"Started to cry, but then remembered I
I can buy myself flowers
Write my name in the sand
Talk to myself for hours
Say things you don't understand
I can take myself dancing
And I can hold my own hand
Yeah, I can love me better than you can
Can love me better
I can love me better, baby
Can love me better
I can love me better, baby." Jossalyn sung as she danced.

Chase couldn't take it any more so he walked over pinning her to the counter.

"Jesus Chase." Jossalyn yelps jumping.

"Sorry I scared you baby, but cover the food." Chase says.

"It's okay baby, but it's your first race weekend back I want to make you breakfast." Jossalyn says.

"You see baby girl that wasn't a request." Chase says gruffly in her ear.

"Okay." Jossalyn says covering the food.

"Good girl. Now let's head back to bed." Chase says patting her butt.

Chase leads Jossalyn back to their room. Chase shut the door behind them. He turned around. Jossalyn was standing right there.

"I don't know what's gotten into you lately, why you are so damn horny all the time but I'm not complaining cus lord knows I'm just a horny." Jossalyn says.

"I can't help it baby. I just want you all the time." Chase says pulling her to him.

"Damn baby." Jossalyn says breathlessly.

"Feel how hard I am baby girl. That's because of you." Chase says.

"Hmm I am glad baby." Jossalyn says locking eyes with him as she wraps her hand around his cock stroking him.

"Fuck Joss." Chase hisses.

"Bed now baby. I need to be fucked daddy." Jossalyn says.

She backs up towards the bed pulling him with her. She falls back onto the bed taking him with her.

"Fuck baby, you're like coming home." Chase moans out as he sinks inside her bottoming out.

"I know." Jossalyn purrs.