Chapter 133: Utah National Parks

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn's POV:

Sunday morning Jossalyn work up before Chase did. She gets up without waking him. She threw on her robe and his boxers. They had quite the productive night in between the sheets as she lost track of the amount of times he made her cum. Chase was sleeping peacefully with a big smile on his face. 

Jossalyn shook her head smiling in return because for once she was happy, in love and safe

Jossalyn shook her head smiling in return because for once she was happy, in love and safe.    She places a soft kiss on his lips before leaving their room.   
She went down and was about to make breakfast for him.

"Hmm looks like we had the same idea." Gianna says coming into the kitchen too.

"We did.   Cooking breakfast for our daddies to be." Jossalyn says.

"I know so hard to believe it, specially since Ry and I weren't trying." Gianna replies.

"Aww well you guys are the best Aunt and Uncle to Josh and Melissa so I know you will be amazing parents." Jossalyn says.

"Thank you Joss.    I am hoping you will be this little peanuts godmother?" Gianna asks.

"Really?" Jossalyn asks.

"Yes really." Gianna replies.

"Of course I will love that." Jossalyn says.

They make breakfast  together before splitting it in fours and heading up to their rooms.    Jossalyn takes the food into their bedroom.

"Hey baby." Chase says sitting up letting the sheet fall down his body.

"Hey baby." Jossalyn says.

Chase pulls her close to him.    Jossalyn sat the tray of their food down out of reach of the dogs.

"Hmm what's under this robe." Chase asks untying it letting it slide down her body.

He then places soft feathery kisses on her belly as he slides his boxers down her legs.   Hitting straight to her core.

"Saying hello to the babies?" Jossalyn asks.

"Yes I am." Chase says.

He goes and nibbles her hip.