Chapter 35: Long road to recovery

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn and Chase slept off and on for most of the day.   Bill and Cindy came and saw them bringing them some clothes and food.    They were able to face time with Josh and Melissa.      Melissa was enjoying it cus Gianna was letting her try on all her clothes.    Josh was enjoying Ryan teaching him about golf.

It was Sunday morning and 48 hours after everything went down.     Jossalyn woke up feeling Chase stir.

"Baby you okay?" Jossalyn asks.

"Yeah just trying to get comfortable.   Sorry I woke you up." Chase says.

"It's okay baby." Jossalyn says.

"This sucks." Chase says.

Jossalyn finally got him situated and comfortable.

"I am sorry Chase.   I bet you wish you never met me.  If you didn't then you would be able to race this morning instead of lying in a hospital bed." Jossalyn says.

"I am glad I met you Joss baby.   I never knew I would find a love like this.    When we locked eyes in that club I knew you were meant to be mine." Chase says.

"I got you hurt." Jossalyn says.

"No Kris did this, not you.  I love you and I'm happy you and Josh and Melissa came into my life.   You and them along with our little family we are making it completes me."  Chase says kissing her.

"Aww." Jossalyn says.

"Yes now stop with the guilt okay.   I don't blame you." Chase replies brushing a strain of hair out of her face.

"Okay." Jossalyn says.

Chase leans in kissing her.    Jossalyn kisses back.    Chase let's his hands roam down her body cupping her breasts under her shirt.

"Mmm."  Chase moans.

"God baby we got to stop." Jossalyn says.

"Why?" Chase asks.

"You are in pain and have a broken leg baby." Jossalyn replies.

"Yes a broken leg baby not a broken dick." Chase says continuing to fondle her breasts.

He was making it hard to resist and and say no.

"Chase." Jossalyn meant to scold but it came out a low grade moan.

"Ride me Joss.   Please i need it." Chase says.

He sits the bed up so he was sitting.   Jossalyn straddles his lap.   He had her panties shredded in seconds.    Jossalyn lowers herself onto him.    She holds onto his shoulders for leverage.

"Fuck." Jossalyn moans.

"Yes baby please, looking so beautiful riding my dick." Chase says.

Jossalyn leans down so every inch was touching.    Jossalyn would alternate between up and down and a figure 8 motion.    Finally they both cum together.