Chapter 184: Back Home Again in Indiana

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn's POV:

The next morning Jossalyn  woke up before the alarm.   She curls up with Chase.

"Hey baby." Chase says.

"Sorry for waking you." Jossalyn  says.

"It's okay baby." Chase  says kissing her.

"God Chase." Jossalyn moans.

"Shh baby we have to be quiet so we don't wake the whole house." Chase  says.

"Shower?" Jossalyn  asks.

"Yes." Chase  replies.

Jossalyn  and Chase  get up and head into the bathroom.   They strip and get into the shower.   Jossalyn turns it on.   Chase  comes up behind her kissing her neck.

"God Chase." Jossalyn  moans.

"Bend over baby." Chase  says nibbling her ear.

Jossalyn bends over just a bit.   Chase  pushes into her from behind and starts to move. 

"God Chase ." Jossalyn moans.

"Fuck baby so damn tight." Chase moans.

"Feels so good baby." Jossalyn moans as she pushes back against him.

"That's it baby." Chase moans.

They both  move together.     They both move  as hard as they could.

"Fuck Chase." Jossalyn calls out as she cums orgasm ripping through her.  

"Joss." Chase calls out as he cums hard.

They ride it out.   They then both  shower before heading out to the room.     They both  get dressed.  They head to the kids room finding they were both already awake. Chase grabs their bags and they both  downstairs.    Alex and Willow  had the kids up, dressed and ready. They then sit down and eat breakfast together.

"Figured  we could have breakfast before flying out to Indy." Willow says.

"Yes Ryan, Marissa and William and Erin are going to meet us there and we are going spend the day in Indy." Alex says.

"Yes  and Hinch and his wife Becky are playing tour guides." Chase  says.

"That is  awesome. But who is Hinch?" Jossalyn asks.

"She really don't know much about racing does she?" Alex asks.

"Nope and that is why I married her. She loves me for me and not my money or because I race." Chase says kissing her head.

"I do love you for you. Now answer the question who is Hinch?" Jossalyn asks.

"Hinch is retired Indy car racer and sometimes commentator for Indy car. I met him in Nashville when I raced the SRX race with dad and we became friends. I reached out to him and he had nothing to do today so he agreed." Chase says.