Chapter 31: Digging out/Back to Vegas

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn's POV:

The next morning Jossalyn woke up. Chase wasn't beside her. She sits up seeing both Josh and Melissa still fast asleep so he wasn't with them. Fletcher was laying in front of the kids bed with Blitz and Shadow so he wasn't with the dogs. Jossalyn gets up throwing on his shirt and his boxers. She goes upstairs to look for him figuring he might be showering. She noticed the spare bedroom next to theirs the door was ajar. It was where he kept his workout equipment like a mini gym. She walks in and quietly shuts the door. Chase was doing pull ups and damn the way his shorts hug off his lips was a sight to see. And he was sweaty. Chase finished his pull ups.

"Hey baby." Chase says locking eyes with her.

"Hey baby." Jossalyn says walking to him.

"You okay?" Chase asks.

"Oh yeah I am fine but I want you." Jossalyn says.

"Really baby?" Chase asks.

"Oh yes. Watching you work out is such a turn on. And your body is just damn." Jossalyn says licking her lips.

"I'm glad you think I'm sexy, considering you are stuck with me forever." Chase says.

"Forever baby." Jossalyn says pulling him in for a kiss.

Chase kisses back. He picks her up.

"Hold on to the bar baby." Chase says.

Jossalyn reaches up grabbing it. She wraps her legs around Chase's waist as he pulls his boxers she was wearing down. He then pushes into her.

"Fuck yes." Jossalyn moans.

"Baby you are going to have to learn to be quiet before you wake the kids." Chase says.

"Sorry baby it's just you feel so good." Jossalyn says.

"I know but shh. Can't let them know what we are doing." Chase says.

Jossalyn bites her lip to keep from moaning. Chase pounds into her fucking her relentlessly. Jossalyn throws her head back as she moves with him. Chase kisses up her belly to her breasts the feel of his beard against her skin was turning her on.

"God daddy please." Jossalyn begs.

"Please what babe?"" Chase asks.

"God daddy please let me cum." Jossalyn begs.

"Hmm I guess you been a good girl." Chase says angling his thrust just right.

He hits her g spot as he rubs his thumb right along her clit. Jossalyn threw her head back seeing stars as her orgasm ripped through her.

"That's it baby god milk daddy's release baby." Chase moans as he cums hard inside her.

Jossalyn let go of the bar as they both slid to the floor. Jossalyn was in Chases lap tangled limbs. Jossalyn kisses him. Chase kisses back. Jossalyn starts to move her hips. Every inch of skin was touching.