Chapter 32: Confrontation

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn's POV:

Chase went and got food.    Jossalyn was enjoying the show.   That's when she felt arms snake around her waist.   

"Thank you for getting the food.   Me and the baby need it." Jossalyn says thinking it was Chase.

"Did you miss me baby." Kris asks pressing on her stomach as hard as he could.

"No no no no no it can't be." Jossalyn cries out.

She somehow got out of his grasp and turned around coming face to face with Kris.

"So you ran away from me with my kids and quickly jump into bed with the first warm body you find?   You let him knock you up." Kris says grabbing her arm.

"I ran away with MY kids because if I didn't you would have killed me like you did our baby." Jossalyn says.

"Oh I'm going to kill your alright.   You little slut.   If I can't have you then no one will." Kris says.  

He grabs her by the throat holding her back over the railing.     Jossalyn was trying to fight but scared she was going to fall.

"Get your hands off my wife." Chase says.

Kris let go of Jossalyn.    She stood up taking in deep breaths of air.   Chase stepped in front of her.

"Chase thank god you came back." Jossalyn says.

"Of course baby.   Now I want you to go get security." Chase says.

"I can't leave you here." Jossalyn says panic setting in.

"You shouldn't leave because then you can watch me break this assholes neck and then I'll kill you too." Kris says.

"Is there a problem here?" A security officer says coming over.

"Yes two other concertgoers said they saw a man grab you by your throat." Another one says.

"Yes that's right that guy right there grabbed me by my throat and threatened to kill me and my husband." Jossalyn says.

"It's true when I came back from getting us food I found him strangling her." Chase says.

"Sir do you have anything to say." They asks Kris.

"I was just trying to find out where she took my kids.   Sorry I got a little heated." Kris says playing the victim card.

"Well we will have to detain you until the police get here.   Because I am pretty sure they want to press charges." They say.

"Yes I most certainly do." Jossalyn says.

They handcuffed Kris and took him away.     Chase turns to Jossalyn.    She was shaking like a leaf.

"Hey baby, it's okay." Chase says.

Jossalyn leapt into his arms wrapping hers around him.

"Oh Chase he found me.  I am so scared.   I cannot go back there.   He will kill me and the kids if I do." Jossalyn says.