Chapter 17: Daytona Media/ Qualifying

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn's POV:

They made love a few times before calling it a night.   They woke up early to fly to Daytona.     The had got the dogs and kids settled again before laying back down.   Jossalyn was just happy that he was happy about the pregnancy.

It was later that morning and the alarm was going off.

"I think it's time for you to get up." Jossalyn says.

"I know I have media." Chase says.

"I know my first day on the job." Jossalyn says.

"I know mom and dad are here on the bus so the kids can sleep in." Chase says.

"Okay then we can come back here and spend time with them before tonight." Jossalyn replies.

"Absolutely." Chase says kissing her head.

They both get up and get dressed.    They go and check on the kids.    They were both sleeping.   They each kiss their heads without waking them.

They then head down to the media center.    Jossalyn was standing behind Chase a little taken back by it all.

"Hey you must be Jossalyn.   I am Abby aka William Bryan's pr girl.   I know you are working with Chase and Alex." Abby says.

"I am." Jossalyn says.

"It's okay baby." Chase says kissing her ear.

"I am Lauren and I do PR for Kyle.   We will help get you used to this crazy ass place." Lauren says.

"Thanks." Jossalyn says.

"It's okay baby.   I know it's a lot of people but you are safe.   I am not that far away.   Also you can trust Lauren and Abby they have been with the company for a long time." Chase says.

"Okay baby.   Thank you I just need to get used to this." Jossalyn says.

"I know baby.  You got this." Chase says.

He kisses her head before patting her butt.   He then heads off to do what he had to do.

"Okay come on we will show you the ranks." Abby says.

"Yup." Lauren replies.

Jossalyn follows them over to the other side of the room.    Jossalyn relaxed a bit as she got to know both girls.

"Okay we don't want to seem rude but how is it dating Chase?   He's always so quiet and shut off we are just curious." Lauren asks.

"He is amazing.    I feel hard and I feel fast but he also a true gentleman."  Jossalyn says.

"Aww good for you.   I am glad he found someone who isn't a bitch." Abby says.

Jossalyn laughs.