Chapter 126: Red Red Wine

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn woke up the next morning not feeling Chase beside her.      She woke up in a panic.

"Chase!" Jossalyn calls out.

She didn't get a reply back.    She didn't hear the water running so he wasn't in the shower.    The dogs were beside her so he wasn't taking them out.

"Chase! Chase!"" Jossalyn screams out.

"Hey baby I am here.   It's okay." Chase says coming into the room.

"Where were you?" Jossalyn asks.

"I was making breakfast baby.    Relax okay." Chase says kissing her head.

"Sorry I just didn't like waking up without you being beside me." Jossalyn says.

"I am sorry baby.  But you are safe." Chase says.

"I know." Jossalyn says.

"Do you want to stay here and watch the race?" Chase asks.

"No absolutely not.   I don't want to be out of your sight." Jossalyn says.

"I'll be in the race car baby.   You can go in there with me." Chase says.

"I know that Chase.   I don't want to be here by myself.    I will sit on your box with the kids." Jossalyn says.

"Okay baby girl whatever you want to do." Chase says kissing her softly.

"Can I take the dogs with me too?" Jossalyn asks.

"Sure baby, whatever you need to do to feel safe." Chase says.

Jossalyn nods.    Chase sat down next to her and they ate breakfast together.    Chase then took the dishes out and washed them.    He comes back in.

"I am going to go grab a shower and then we can head down to the track." Chase says.

"I'll come with you." Jossalyn says.

"Okay baby." Chase replies.

They both head into the bathroom.    Chase turns on the shower letting the water get hot.   Finally they both get in.  

"Sorry I'm so jumpy." Jossalyn says.

"Hey don't be baby.   You went through something horrible.   I'm sorry I didn't protect you."  Chase says.

"Chase it's not your fault.   Please don't blame yourself because I don't blame you." Jossalyn says.

"I love you so much." Chase says kissing her.

"I love you too just as much." Jossalyn says.

Chase grabbed her shampoo and starts to lather it into her hair.    He then uses his body wash washing her from head to toe.    He then rinsed her off.