Chapter 107: Transplant

Chase's POV:

Chase's POV:

The next morning Chase woke up hearing the door to his room open.

"Sorry I woke you but I just wanted to come in and let you know we have a time for your procedure." The nurse says.

"It's fine just please don't wake my wife up." Chase says kissing Jossalyn's head.

"I won't. The procedure is set for 12pm. So I'm sorry but you will have to be NPO just a little bit longer." She says.

"It's fine, Thank you." Chase says.

She nods and leaves the room. Jossalyn started to stir.

"Good morning handsome." Jossalyn says kissing his cheek.

Chase turns and captured her lips with his.

"Hey beautiful." Chase says.

"I heard the procedure is at 12. " Jossalyn says.

"Yeah it is. So please just relax okay. It's going to be okay." Chase replies.

"I know." Jossalyn says.

That was when the door opens again. Chase was about to loose it thinking it was his nurse again, however it was his dad, his mom, Ryan, Gianna with Josh as well as Kyle, Alex, William and Josh.

"What's this?" Chase asks.

"We figured you could use some support so of course we came." Cindy says.

"Yes and then while in the parking lot we found these tag alongs." Bill says.

"You know how Rick is all about HMS being family well we wanted to be here with you." Kyle says.

"Yes cus when one of us is down we all support each other." Alex replies.

"Says the one who is currently being treated for a broken back." Jossalyn says.

"We stand together no matter what. Also Erin sends her love to you guys too." William says.

"Yes anything you guys need just ask." Josh says.

"And Josh was so anxious and worried about you and Melissa we figured we might as well bring him." Ryan says.

"Yup and we could also be there for you guys." Giana replies.

That was when Jossalyn's mom, twin sister and brothers arrived too.

"Guess we all had the same idea." Evelyn says.

"Yes and they might need a bigger room, to fit us all." Willow says.

"Right but it makes me happy to see all these people here to support not only my big sis but Melissa." Jacob says.

"I know me too. It warms my heart too." James says.