Chapter 166: Chocolate World/Zoo/Pocono /Kidnapped

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn's POV:

The next morning Jossalyn and Chase woke up when the alarm went off.

"Let's get going.    Got a busy day today." Chase says

"I know you do." Jossalyn says.

They both get up and get dressed.    They then make sure they have everything.    They would come back and get the bags and the dogs before heading out to Pocono.    They go and get Melissa and Josh up and ready.    They were so excited.    They head out. They head to the park and head into one of their breakfast locations.    They were seated and all of the characters came out and over to them.    Melissa and Josh were so excited.    Jossalyn must have taken a million pictures.   It was a buffet style breakfast so they all ate good even the kids.

"Let's go to Choco world!" Melissa says.

"Yes let's go." Josh replies.

They head to Chocolate World.     

They head inside

They head inside.   Unwrap your Chocolate Adventure with Chocolate World's FREE Hershey's Chocolate Tour, one-of-a-kind Create Your Own Candy Bar Attraction, Hershey-branded gifts and souvenirs, world-famous milkshakes and bakery treats and the World's Largest Hershey's Store. Chocolate World is open year round and located next to Hersheypark.

"Okay Melissa you pick what we do first." Jossalyn says.

"Train ride." Melissa says.

"Sounds like fun." Chase says.

"Let's go." Josh says.

They turn in their tickets for the train ride.    All aboard our cinematic train journey to colorful candy worlds! Explore the destinations inside our train station, then head into an immersive theatre, where you'll feel right inside the adventure, surrounded by epic screens and dazzling special effects. And you get to help choose the train's path!     It was so much fun the kids were bouncing off the walls.  

They get off and Josh decided he wanted to build his own candy bar next. 

"Oh this will be fun." Jossalyn says.