Chapter 6: Getting the Race Weeknd Feeling/Qualifications

A/N:    This chapter contains another scene of self love in the form or male masturbation

A/N: This chapter contains another scene of self love in the form or male masturbation. Also contains a scene of thigh riding.    Again if this is a trigger for you I would suggest not reading. It's hot and you have been warned..... enjoy 💋

Chase's POV

After Jossalyn shut the door on him, Chase stood there starring at the door, willing her to open it. But he knew why she did what she did. If he really kissed her he might not be able to stop and would take it to far. So he turned and walked towards his room.

"Fuck that I won't sleep." Chase says.

He goes and grabbed Fletchers leash and heads out on a run with him. Running always helped clear his mind. A little bit later he arrived back with Fletch and quietly headed inside. He goes into his room and shuts the door . He then climbs into bed. It didn't take long for him to be out.

Chase was up off and on with vivid dreams of Jossalyn. He had just woken up after having a dream of him making love to her.

"You have got to be kidding me." Chase groans feeling the moisture.

He came in his sleep. He gets up and cleans up as best as he could. He tossed the sheets into the washer running it. He then made his bed again. He looked and noticed that it was 9 and no use to go back to bed. Chase walks into his bathroom, turns on the water and once hot enough got in. Chase stood under the water. He still had a semi and knew he had to get off so he could focus on practice and qualifying. He let his mind wander and soon enough Jossalyn popped in his brain. She kissed down his body before slowly taking him into her hot wet mouth. Chase ran his hands down his body. He flicked his finger tips along the head of his cock imagining it was Jossalyn's tongue.

"Fuck Jossalyn." Chase hisses.

He slowly runs his fingers along the corona the ridge around the head of his penis, and the frenulum the underside where the head and shaft meet. He snaps his wrist just right sending a jolt of pleasure straight to his core where his orgasm was slowly building. He then works his hand down to his scrotum he flicks it lightly with the tips of his fingers. He pays a good amount of attention to his balls. He gently pulled on them, caressing them as he strokes, massaging the perineum (or taint) just behind the balls.

"Jossalyn fuck that mouth of yours." Chase moans.

He stats to hip thrust bringing his pelvis to his hand rather than his hand to his pelvis, twisting, pulling, three fingers, anything he could think of to alter the way he was stroking himself. With his other hand he lighting ran finger tips down his chest, imagining it was Jossalyn. He played with his nipples, paying equal attention to both. He then continued down caressing his belly, lightly touching his thighs. He moved back upwards pinching his ears and neck.

He squeezed his cock just right snapping his wrist just right.

"Fuck Jossalyn." Chase calls out as he shoots his cum in spurts into the water.