Devasting News

Notes: Drew and Karen gets into another argument in front of their family after Toya disrespects Karen.

"I told you that you was gonna spend time with her today!" Toya had yelled at Drew. "I'm not doing nuthin' until I have my own proof!" Drew hollered at her while she had got all up in her face while Karen was in the background figuring out on if she should just swing on her now or wait until she touches them first just so Toya won't be able to claim self defense.

But Toya seen how Karen was eyeing her because Karen can't control her face when she's annoyed.

But even though Karen ain't say nuthin' to her Toya still had the audacity to come for Karen!

"Control your BITCHHHH DREW!" Toya said referring to Karen as she tried to spit on her but missed by a long shot and that set Karen off as she was about to tear her up with how quickly she had charged at Toya but Drew had grabbed his wife because she knew that Karen was about to commit murder if she had even got the chance to touch Toya.

"DREW I FUCKING TOLD YOU I WAS GONNA HANDLE THAT HOE IF SHE TRIED ANYTHING AND SHE JUST COMPPLETELY DISRESPECTED ME AND YOU LET HER?! YOU LET THAT FILTHY, DIRTY ASS HOE DISRESPECT ME?!" Karen hollered at him because he wasn't telling her go fight her.

"Karen she ain't worth a damnnn okay just calm down." He said making the biggest mistake of his life.

"DREW WHAT IF I LET ANOTHER MAN SPIT ON YOU WHAT THE HELL YOU WOULD'VE DONE DID HUH?!" Karen hollered at him and he knew that she had a point but by the time that he had finally decided to let Karen go Toya was already in her car pulling off.

"I'm callin' the cops on that hoe that's a federal offense spitting on somebody!" Karen said lightly shoving Drew off of her mad as hell that he didn't defend her like he was supposed too and he didn't let her fight like she had wanted too.

"I don't know why the hell you were so fast that time with stopping me from fightin' her when every other time you let that bitch over step her boundaries with me?!" Karen hollered at him.

"Karen I'm sorry but I can't let you kill her, Lana needs her mother." Drew said and Karen stared at him in disbelief. "Who said we couldn't raise her?!" Karen rhetorically asked him shrugging her shoulders not even caring about going to jail.

"She claims the child is yours anyways what I'll be serving like 5 years in jail for self defense." Karen said folding her arms. "Karen be serious about this." Drew told her.

"AND I AM!" Karen said raising her voice because Drew was making her mad with not protecting her as a wife.

"Drewww I'm your wife I told you in therapy how I didn't feel safe with any man that I've ever been with and I thought you were different but you're starting to act like a different version of CJ!" Karen said making Drew's heart drop.

"Now Karen I don't hit you." Drew said as they were having an argument outside in the parking lot with their family members surrounding them.

"IT'S NOT THAT ABOUT THAT DREW!!!" Karen said snapping.

"I'M TIRED'T OF REPEATING MYSELF AND NOBODY IS LISTENING!" Karen yelled at him not knowing what else to do.

"CJ DIDN'T START HITTING ME STRAIGHT OFF THE BAT IF ANYTHING YOU'RE ACTING LIKE HOW HE ACTED!" Karen said. "Karen you not gonna keep comparing me to him." Drew told her getting frustrated again.

"Or what?!" Karen told him as they stared deeply into each others eyes and Dorinda was steady in the background trying to get her weapon out of her purse just en case Drew tried anything on her baby sister.

"What you gonna do Drew you finally gonna hit me?!" Karen asked him trying to hide her nervousness.

"What you gonna stop pretending?!" Karen accused him.