A shift in the atmosphere

Notes: Karen gets ready for her trip to New York.

After the night that Karen and Drew had us had woke up early making Karen breakfast since she was gonna start packing for her trip to New York.

So needless to say they both felt good waking up even though Karen had woke up a little bit later after, Drew did with her legs still feeling like jelly.

When Karen finally made her way downstairs after getting her babies ready and breastfeeding them she had came downstairs just smiling away.

"Look at my baby." Drew said seeing Karen's bright and early smile and that usually only ever came up after they had made love because the smile wouldn't appear until almost after she was done eating breakfast.

"I put that smile up on your face this morning didn't I?" Drew playfully said while smirking at her. And, Karen had just nodded her head while biting her lips. "Yeahh." She said smoothly said looking like she wanted to jump his bones again but this time on the kitchen table.

When the food was ready he had made his wife's plate first and then the others food. But before Karen even started eating she had went over towards Drew still being in a daze from last night hugging him from behind while he was trying to clean up before the kids came down.

But he had turned around kissing on his wife making her moan while he had gripped the bottom of her booty again as if they were about to have a morning round right in the kitchen.

"You know we haven't really been downstairs like that." Drew whispered in his wife's ears as he was kissing all over on her neck which was her favorite place.

"Why don't you say we go and break it in since we already did it in the living room?" Drew told her making Karen lightly giggle forgetting that the kids was coming down in like five minutes.

Now here the two was kissing all over each other with Karen's food just gettin cold but Drew's hands were warming up her boobs as he was sliding them underneath her shirt making her moan through the kiss.

But right before Drew could pick Karen up and place her on the kitchen counter because he had made her wet wanting to take her on the cabinet or for him to just bend her over for a morning quickie the kids had came downstairs.

"Ewwwwwwww." Faith obnoxiously said getting her parents attention scaring them apart.

"Girl?!" Karen lightly said playfully swatting her daughter as Drew had to pry himself away from Karen.

"And nearrrr the fooddd tooo?!" Faith dramatically said again with the rest of her brothers and sisters following behind her just shaking their heads seeing everything.

When everyone had their plates and said grace as a family the kids was looking at their mother because she was happier than usual and she was up bright and early.

Whereas on other days even when her and Drew do the nasty she usually sleeps in late and wake up having a good mood. The kids knew that their mother wasn't exactly a morning person but if they hadn't of heard their parents last night they probably would've never known why she was so happy.

During this whole entire time, Faith's face was frowning up a bit after hearing how her mama got down.

"Faith what are you staring at?" Karen asked her as she was eating her food and Ace ain't have a care in the world as he was still sitting in his grandma's eating his breakfast and some of her breakfast too.

"My mama." Faith said scrunching up her face a little bit remembering that the only person who got good sleep in this house were her parents.

"Y'all act like y'all ain't sleep well last night?!" Karen said forgetting for a quick second that she was loud as ever.