You're doing what?!!

Notes: Faith becomes reckless with her love life as it starts to unravel.

It was the next day after Nikki and Faith had gone out to the mall and had stayed out a little too late. But they did let their mother know that they was gonna be coming back home late to try to save their selves because after they had went to the mall they had done some festivities like going to weekend parties and what not since Faith had a VIP invite and could bring a plus one so she brought her older sister with her.

But while Faith was at that party she had met up with some mysterious guy and had left Nikki alone at the table waitin for her when it was time to go so really it was Faith's fault that they were so late coming back home.

Now here they were talking about the party last night.

"Girl why'd you go in the back leaving me like that?!" Nikki said. "GURLLLL." Faith said in a quiet yet loud voice. "You know every time heeee comes around I haveee to go see him." Faith said being head over heels for this guy. "What you gonna do if mama finds out that you're still having sex tho?!" Nikki told her. "She won't because you won't say anything about it okay!" Faith told her. "Fine but you gotta pay me to keep my word." Nikki said gettin her money's worth out of it.

"Ughhh fineee how much?!" Faith said knowing that it couldn't be that much. "$130.00" She told her and Faith sighed heavily sending her the money over her phone.

"Thankkk youuuu." Nikki said all dramatically as she got the notification for it.

"So anyways how was it?!" Nikki asked her sister but right outside their room door was the twins just eavesdropping in on their big sisters.

"GURLLLLLLL it was amazing. No, I take that back. He was amazing that's like the best I've had in a while." Faith said being sure not to really say it out loud because she didn't want anybody walking in on them.

"Wowww that seems greattt." Nikki said in a slightly sarcastic voice.

"Aweeee is somebodyyy jealousss?!!" Faith said messing with her older sister while talking in a baby voice.

"Noooo." Nikki said as if she was mocking her.

"I think someone issss." Faith teased her.

"It's okay, Nikki one day you'll be gettin' dicked down like I do." Faith said smiling at her and the twins had gasped and all Faith and Nikki had heard behind the doors were a couple of "oooohhhhhh's I'm tellin' mama!!!" Melody said tryin' to run to Karen's room but Faith was with the quickness today as she had chased after her little sister.

"Ohh no you don't." Faith said runnin' after her through the house. But by the time Melody ahd got up there to Karen's room door to knock on it, Faith had tackled her to the ground.

"You not tellin' NUTHINNN'!" Faith hollered whispered in her ear not knowing if her mama was awake or asleep or not because she really didn't want to get a beating and so they had dragged Melody back into her room while Harmony was just standing there in shock with her mouth covered trying not to laugh at the sight of it and Nikki had poked her head out of Faith's room shaking her head at her.

"Nikki help me bring her in." Faith said with her dramatic self.

"I think you got this." She told her trying not to start laughing at her. But then, Melody had tried to stop Faith from pulling her in all the way by putting her feet on the door frame as well as her other hand that was barely touching the other side of the door frame.

"Come onnnn. You're so heavy for no reason." Faith struggled as she tried to drag her in her room just to talk to her.

Finally, Melody had given up literally being dragged by her older sister and just crawled herself in there the rest of the way as she sat down on the floor.