Forget it all

Notes: Drew and Karen makes a decision on where their marriage is going to go next after some rough love-making.

Sidenote: This might be the only smut scene y'all get in a while so enjoy! 😭

"Drew please." Karen said as she tried to turn Drew around to face her and when he did Karen had flinched not knowing what was about to happen even though he never raised his hand at her. It was as if her flinching hand came back up after the argument that they had outside.

So now as they're looking at each other Karen went ahead and just kissed her husband not knowing what else to do or to say but she hoped that if Toya could trap him then she could trap him again using what was in between her legs.

But then when that happened, Drew had grabbed Karen by both of her shoulders and had kissed her back roughly biting her lips and she responded with moans slipping out of her mouth as he tightly squeezed her booty slapping it hard as hell making her yulp into his mouth.

Then after that she had took of Drew's clothes and Drew had took of hers ripping off her panties not even waiting to get there as he threw her on the bed something that he rarely did. But when he did she knew something was about to go off.

Now that they were both of top of each other and Drew was sucking the mess out of Karen's neck leaving her very dark hickey marks making her moan out at each one she could feel herself getting wetter which turned her on even more. But then she had wanted to be in charge to remind him who the hell she was as he tried to take charge Karen wouldn't let him.

"Down." Karen said shoving her husband back in the bed as she was now riding him taking his hands in hers while holding them to his chest.

And she didn't even let him taste her like he would've usually done.

"Shit." Drew moaned throwing his head back and Karen was just fucking him like no tomorrow with the bed creaking with his hands now trying to hold her ass still so he could pound her the way he wanted to but she wasn't letting him get his way.

"Nooo daddy." Karen moaned out feeling her orgasm quickly coming on.

"Fuckkk." Drew groaned feeling how good she was on top of him.

"Got damn right there." Drew said loving how Karen was riding him which was making him feel real good.

"And you betta not stop." Drew said holding her neck roughly choking her but it was turning Karen on some more.

"I don't want too!" Karen moaned out loud throwing her head back because she was about to cum and Drew could tell.

"Who the fuck told you, you could cum?!" Drew said shooting his load inside of her feeling Karen cum right after him as they were cumming together.

"I-I'm sorry it-it just feels good." Karen struggled after she was finish with her first orgasm of the night to get out and so, Drew kept his dick inside of her and flipped her over turning her face down, ass up.

Then here Drew was putting his hand on Karen's back making sure that her arch was all the way up to how he liked it and he started roughly pounding her already making her scream when he put the tip in.

"DREWWW!" Karen said never feeling him put it in her like that before.

"Shut the hell up." Drew said yanking Karen's hair back and just taking her there.

"Drewwwww." Karen moaned creaming from the back already.

"You nasty ass slut." Drew said as he started talking dirty to her.