Planning P2

Notes: Karen and Drew tries to figure out what their next steps are in life while Melody and Faith have a conversation.

It was the next day when Karen and Drew was trying to figure out when to tell everyone about the new baby that was on the way. Of course she was only two weeks pregnant and she had just found out. But she had wanted to wait a little while longer before telling anyone due to the fact that she had an STI that could potentially affect her baby's life and she didn't want anything to make her lose this baby which was her worst fear.

This was gonna be her last baby and she didn't want to lose it like she had almost thought she had lost her first one. So now she was treading lightly. "Maybe we could do it over dinner?" Karen asked her husband just pacing herself around the room.

"Nooo that's too many people." Karen said feeling overwhelmed by just the thought of it.

"Why don't we just let them guess on their own time?" Karen said. "They're smart enough to figure it out." Karen said not knowing what to do now that it was really a reality that she was in fact pregnant.

"Karen. It's gonna be fine. You don't have to stress yourself out over telling them. I mean we could just let it slip that we're pregnant again." Drew said putting his hands over her now pregnant belly. 

"I guess you're right. It doesn't have to be a big announcement." Karen said feeling very conflicted about the whole entire thing.

It wasn't that she didn't want her baby it was just that this came kinda at a wrong timing for her to be pregnant especially since she was starting to get booked for more shows to do and now Donald was trying to work his magic in getting Karen to go on a popular TBN show.

"But Drew once...you know...my stomach gets bigger than what it already is don't you think I should hide it?" Karen asked him trying to figure out how she was gonna go about this whole pregnancy journey while starting off her career.

"Karen it's not like you're not married to me." Drew told her. "No you're not hiding our baby." Drew said scrunching up his face not knowing what had gotten into his wife.

"Andddd you're also not big either." Drew said taking the both of her hands away from her stomach and just stretching her out looking right at it.

"Drew." Karen said sucking her teeth. "What you know I love it?!" He said, "I be all up on it." He said pulling her close to him and then they were kissing yet again.

But this time they actually broke the kiss so they could focus on what they needed to focus on which was what was going to be done about Toya and CJ.

"But seriously, Drew are we really gonna go after Toya like we plan too?" Karen said being worried about the case for a bit. "Yeah we are especially with what the girls had told us we don't have a choice but to do it." He told her as he placed a worried Karen on his knee as she was now sitting on him.

"Everything just moved so fast after that commercial." Karen said shaking her head as she was getting regrets from even doing it.

"That's because God ordained it to be that way even in the midst of trouble there will still be success." Drew said hugging his wife from behind as she sat on him.

"You're right." Karen said.

"I just don't wanna be stressed out. I don't want nothing happening to this baby." Karen said not being able to go through another heart ache again if something were to happen to her unborn child.

"It won't because I'll make sure you won't get too stressed out or that you won't over work yourself." Drew said kissing her on her cheeks.

"Because all we have to do now is just focus on the two cases since we got everything else out of the way." Drew told her and Karen had nodded her head agreeing with him.