House call

Notes: A guest surprises the family.

Side note: A thank you to KasiAka20
for telling me that I should go with my idea of making Melody a twin because it turns out other people had wanted that to happen as well as coming up with her name.♥️

Side note #2: And also the mall idea was a suggestion from another supporter as well. But also with a little bit of a plot twist with a dash of inspiration from Sister, Sister. 🤣

It was later that day when Drew had called, Dr.Womack and told him that his family was in a crisis and that it was urgent that they had made an appointment for her. But since this family held a special place in her heart she made time available for them in under special circumstances some of the arrangements were gonna change since she was literally booked for that week.

Meanwhile the girls was at the mall looking around for inspiration to get for Faith's album release party and they had only been there for 30 minutes but Faith had already said no to about five outfits two which were dresses and three which were of a cute top and skirt set that matched together that had sequence on it but not a whole lot.

She wanted something that represented her in this era after all that had happened.

"I might as well just let Nikki design my outfit for me." Faith said not liking anything of what they had in the mall.

"Y'all let's just go get something to eat and go home." She said and they agreed with her since the mall was kinda boring and they thought that Karen had enough time to calm herself down without them being there. But right before they could make it into the food court walking out of a clothing store that was too expensive for them but not for Faith, Melody had spotted someone that had looked familiar to her.

"Wait a minute." Melody said stopping the girls in their tracks while Faith was holding Ace in his arms along with Nikki holding N'ylani.

"What is it?" Faith asked her and Nikki had looked on being their protector of the group since she was the oldest. Then, Melody didn't say anything she just started running after the person who was walking away from them when they had made eye contact.

"Melody why are you running?!" Faith asked running behind her with Ace hanging on for dear life with Nikki trying to keep up with them and N'ylani was doing the same.

"Because." She said not being able to explain herself.

"WAIT!" Melody said running after the girl. But as soon as Melody thought she had caught up with her it was like the girl had disappeared and Melody didn't know which way she went.

So they just left that compartment store and went to the food court again. But then when they went there it was as if Melody thought someone was following them again and she didn't know what was going on.

"Girl let's go home you scarin' me." Faith said talking about Melody.

"I'm sorry I promise you I'm not paranoid." She said looking around because it felt as if someone was now following them after Melody had tried to run after a person they knew nothing about.

So when they had left the girl who Melody had chased around in the store was watching them.

She wasn't sure if that was her or not but she couldn't be too careful.

The last thing that she had remembered being with her that they were struggling to stay together only to be ripped apart by their adopted mother.

She had just to make sure that it was her and no one else pretending to be her because she had enough of people laughing in her face about what could've possibly happened to her family dynamics and if anything the girl had just wanted to get back to her sister.