Talking to the Parents

Notes: The parents come over to talk to Karen and Drew about the state of their marriage.

Once the family had got situated at the table Karen had the baby monitor right next to her just en case if she had needed it. But for the most part they didn't really need one since they could hear all of their babies perfectly fine and Ki and J.Drew would be the loudest ones crying from the top of their lungs if they needed their mama or dada.

But Karen was just overly cautious and brought it with her anyways since she had the triplets.

"Soooo what did y'all want us to talk about?" Karen asked them not understanding why they came here besides to just catch up on some stuff and Matti had looked at her daughter and just put her head down for a quick second and lifted it back up.

"My po' baby been hanging around Drew a lot." Matti said throwin' lowkey shade because both Karen and Drew was slow.

"What's that's supposed to mean?" Karen had asked her mama.

"Baby mama love you but sometimes you can be a lil slow." Matti said using her fingers to pinch just how much.

"I-now mama." Karen said not believing her but also finding it funny as she laughed at the thought of it.

"At least I'm not Drew's type of slow." Karen said knowing that her husband was a different type and Drew had looked at her. "You ain't had to say that out loud." Drew said shaking his head at his wife and Karen just kept on laughing.

"Karen let's be serious." Mama Sheard said and Karen tried being serious as they got down to what they wanted to really talk about.

"Sooo what we wanted to do was to talk about y'all." Matti said with her arms stretched out on the table and Karen arched her eyebrow up.

"We're fine." Karen said speaking for both her and Drew and Drew just nodded his head agreeing with his wife.

"Mmhmm." Mama Sheard said giving them the side eye.

"Are y'all really fine or is sex just a quick fix for everything?" Mama Sheard said coming straight out and saying it and Matti nodded her head agreeing with her and John just turned his head the other way not knowing what to say about his wife.

"I ain't even know she was gonna say that." John said already defending himself if an argument was about to break out.

"Oh stop that we're all grown here." Mama Sheard said.

"Yeah but we knew them since they were kids tho I still can't get over it." John said shaking his head.

"Ignore him. He'll just be the choir for now." Mama Sheard said seeing her husband was kinda gettin' emotional over how this couple came together.

"But seriously y'all do y'all have long talks about y'alls issues?!" Mama Sheard said talking to them about how they're handling their marriage with care.

"We do. We talk about it. It might not be for hours but it be somewhere around 30 minutes." Drew said. "Without the sex?!" Mama Sheard said.

"Mama pleaseee come on now." Drew said looking away like how his daddy was doing.

"Now, Drew don't act all shy now when we heard you just a slappin' up there that slappin' was almost at the same loudness as Karen screamin'." Mama Sheard said exposing her son. "Y'all just love being nasty." Mama Sheard said shaking her head. "That's not my fault I can't help that." Drew said shrugging his shoulders. "Well I'm a need you to help it. Tame that feeling you get when you're around her and when y'all have to have a serious conversation." Mama Sheard told him.