More secrets P2

Notes: A continuation of the last chapter.

"I'm sorry?!" Dorinda said being the first one to speak up while Karen was frozen in her place.

"Y'all heard me. I had his childdd FIRSTTT!" She said thinking it was a competition but it really wasn't and Dorinda just blanked her eyes at her.

"Say sike right now." Dorinda said being so serious about it.

"Nope." She said poppin' the "p" but when she did that it was as if something had snapped in Karen's brain and she didn't know what was about to happen.

Meanwhile the kids had tried sneaking upstairs because they didn't want to be apart of the battle that was about to happen downstairs.

Now here Karen was standing in her spot just shaking but not to the point where you could actually see it. If anything you had to look closely enough to see it and all of these flashbacks were just running through her mind about how her and Greg used to be together and how he said that she was the first to ever have his baby or how he had wanted her to have it and Karen was too young to know what was really going on. All she was concerned about was getting attention from all the wrong places. But Greg had made her feel loved and good only for him to lie too her face like that and now Karen ain't know how to feel about anything.

But while Dorinda and Denise was arguing with each other going back and fourth about sleeping with Greg and how Dorinda was calling Denise out her name not caring with Leo trying to block his little sister from beatin' up Denise again because he ain't want Doe to get locked up. So whenever Dorinda would tell him to move out of the way he would move but only when she had moved blocking her.

"I'm not gonna hit her I'm just gonna give her a new hair due." Dorinda said angrily folding up her arms while standing behind Leo.

But that was said mid-way through when Jacky shaking her head at Denise and her baby sister had caught her eyes.

"Karen?" Jacky said seeing that she had been standing there in the same spot without any real movement and she was just glaring at Denise.

"Karen don't worry about that stink heffa." Jacky said not caring that her mama was in there because Denise kinda deserved that for what she did to Karen if she had did it.

But right when Jacky had said that Karen just took off and smacked, Denise right upside her head making her head bounce on the couch up off of it causing her to hold her head drawing blood from out of her ear because Karen had hit her so hard that she actually ended up scratching the mess out of her as well taking some skin off of the side of her face.

"Whewwww Jesusss." Twinkie said backing the hell away from Denise because Karen was so close to her. It was like nobody saw that comin'.

"THE HELL WRONG WITH YOU?!" Denise hollered at her shocked to see that Karen had done her like that seeing the blood drip down the side of her face and on her hands after touching it a little bit.

"YOU LYIN' WHORE!" Karen hollered at her and she started beatin' her in her head to the point where she was about to give her a concussion.

"KAREN!" Leo hollered at her trying to get Karen off of Denise but she wasn't goin' she was aimin' for everything.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN YOU PUT ME THROUGH?!" Karen hollered at her just swingin' on her giving her a black eye.

"OUCHH THE DEVIL!" Denise hollered trying to smack Karen back in her face by putting her hand all up in Karen's face to try to get her off of her but that only made Karen mad as Karen had started going for her neck with both of her hands.

Family Secrets Part 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें