To New York

Notes: Karen and Ace leaves for New York.

Once Karen was done packing her bags Drew had came upstairs in the room hugging his wife from behind as she instantly leaned her head into his chest.

"I'm a miss you." Drew said placing his lips into her neck just kissing on her as if he couldn't get enough of her. "And I'm a miss you too." Drew said placing his hands on her booty and smacking it making Karen laugh as she turned around to face him. "You know it's only gonna be for a week." Karen said, "And plus this time I'll be taking Ace with me since he wanna go and y'all can get a break from him." Karen said just grinning as she wasn't trying to laugh because every time she would leave the house Ace would be runnin' it as if he was the boss of the house.

"Ughh I know I'm a just miss my wife." He said holding her closely as they started kissing again until Faith had knocked on their room door since it was cracked open.

"Ewwwww y'all already done did it last nite." Faith said teasing them.

"Not again not this earlyyy." Faith added on while shaking her head.

"Girl hushh you need sumthin' or what?!" Karen said playfully joking with her.

"Yeah I got Ace's bag ready." Faith said with Ace coming up behind on his mama's leg walking right pass her to go to his nana and Karen just picked him up smiling at her because he knew he was finna get his way while they were in New York.

"I'm goin' with nana." Ace happily said in his cute little baby voice smiling extra hard.

"Bye pa pa." Ace said thinking they were leaving immediately since his bag was already packed.

But that just made Drew laugh. "Baby we not goin' yet we still got a day to go." Karen told him.

"Morrowww?!" He said with his kid voice mispronouncing the word and Karen couldn't help but to smile at her baby. "Aweee mannn." Ace said being a little upset and Karen tried hard not to laugh.

"You wanna stay in nana's room?" Karen asked him and he just nodded his little head yes wanting to be with his grandma.

So, Karen had placed him on the bed giving him the remote control as he just looked at Drew and smiled basically giving him full control of the tv and Drew couldn't touch it especially if Ace had turned it one of his kid shows.

"Faith I'll pay you to get your son." Drew joked with her because he was still trying to get inside of Karen again.

"Nahh he can stay in here he's a little repellent." Faith said smiling at her baby because Ace was blocking Drew from getting some more from Karen.

"That's right Ace watch out for your grandma protect her from the monsters." Faith said giggling as she walked out of the room. When Drew had turned back around to see Ace he was already laying right in the middle of his and Karen's bed relaxing like he had a full-time job with the remote control in his hand watching "Blues Clues" and Drew just shook his head because Ace was now in charge.

When that happened Karen had walked back out of the bathroom making sure she had everything in her bags just double checking making sure that she didn't leave anything behind.

If she did she knew she could just buy some more at the place if she had to but she had liked saving her money the best she could regardless of the fact on if she was a millionaire or not she was always gonna save every chance she got.

But before she could even sit down Karen had got a phone call from Donald Lawrence.

"Hello?" Karen answered her phone picking up for him since he was kinda like her manager in a way but not really at least not yet and then he greeted her talking about how everything was going with each other and then they just got down for business since, Donald had convinced Karen to do a trial run with her on being his experimental artists since she didn't want to even be as a developmental artists.