The truth revealed P1

Notes: A continuation from the last chapter to where Karen and Drew finally processed what was said.🥴

"I'm sorry?!" Karen said not believing what she was hearing after having that delayed reaction.

"Wait. What did you just say?!" Karen asked her not knowing how to take it but all she thought was that this girl could've been a complete stranger in there house.

"She said she's adopted." Faith told her.

"Faith go upstairs I need to hear it from her!" Karen said now standing up and looking like she was about to beat them.

"N-no please don't make her leave!" Melody begged them gettin' ready to cry because she needed someone there to support her because she knew how both Karen and her daddy could get.

"That ain't gonna work with me little girl!" Karen said feeling a bit used and upset.

"Now wait a minute." Drew said buttin' in stopping his wife from saying anything else.

"Why are you just now telling us this and not earlier?!" He asked Melody trying to have more a calmer demeanor than Karen had.

"I-I-I was scared." Melody told them. "I-I th-th-thought that you wouldn't believe me that I was still yours even tho-tho-tho I'm adopted." Melody told them.

"This doesn't make any sense." Drew said shaking his head trying not to blow up at her because it couldn't have been Melody's fault this was all Toya's fault and he had to find that woman.

"Drew are you really gonna just let her stay here?!" Karen asked him being ridiculous.

"Yes she's still my child." Drew told her.

"The girl just told us that she was adopted there's no way she could be your child because all those tests that we took could be fake for all I know and you have some stranger living in your house using us!" Karen said getting really upset about it and then Faith had to cut in.

"Mom you're over reacting!" Faith said speaking up to her again even though it might get her in trouble and Karen snapped her head so fast at Faith that both girls swore they heard Karen's neck crack as she slowly tilted her head not knowing how mad she really was.

"FAITH I'M GETTIN TIRED'T OF YOUR LIPS ALWAYS MOVIN' WHEN THEY SHOULDN'T BE GO UPSTAIRS AND LET ME AND THIS IDIOT FIGURE IT OUT!" Karen hollered at her and Drew looked at her as if he was offended.

"WELL EXCUSEEEEE MEEE." Drew said rolling his neck.

"I'm the idiot?!" Drew told her. "YESSS YOU ARE DREW BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T VET THE BIT- BEFORE SHE CAME INTO OUR LIFE AND BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT MELODY I'M TALKING ABOUT TOYA! YOU JUST LET HER GO WITHOUT TRYING TO HOLD HER OR QUESTION HER AND NOW HERE WE ARE WITH A CHILD THAT COULD BE ANYBODY'S BECAUSE I SURE AS HELL KNOW THAT IT ISN'T MY CHILD!" Karen said hollering at him while pointing to herself and Faith just looked at her mama shaking her head as if she couldn't be more wrong about what she just said.

"YOU WERE JUST OUT THERE PUTTIN YOUR DICK INTO ANYTHING THAT WALKED AND HAD A PINK HOLE HOES AND NOW LOOK AT YOU STUCK WITH A CHILD THAT'S PROBABLY NOT EVEN YOURS AND SOME STRANGE WOMAN WHO JUST TOOK OFF LEAVING US WITH NOTHING TO WORK WITH! BUT YET YOU SO SURE THAT YOU'RE HER GOT DAWG ON FATHER!" Karen hollered at him making both Faith and Melody gasp and Nikki had snuck out of her room to hear the argument and was gasping silently too.

"Karen we done took 3 DNA tests and she looks EXACTLY LIKE ME WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO TO DENY MY OWN CHILD, I TOOK A DNA TEST FOR ME, YOU, AND HER JUST IN CASE WE NEEDED AN EXTRA ONE!" Drew hollered at her. "YOU CAN SEE IT WITH OUR OWN EYES THAT SHE LOOKS LIKE ME THE HELL WRONG WITH YOU?!" Drew hollered right back at her not understanding why Karen was taking this so hard.