Preparing for New York

Notes: Karen and Drew lets the kids know what's gonna happen in the following days.

SIDE NOTE: This is finally the end of Book 3 YAYYYY!!! It's been real with y'all! I thank everyone who sent in a suggestion or an idea either in the comments or in my inbox. Y'all know who y'all are I'm not tagging because wattpad likes messing up with the tags sometimesss. 🥴 But thanks for sticking with me and yeahhhh. Enjoy this last chapter for Book 3: It never ends!!!!  ♥️

After Karen and Drew had talked about how they were gonna handle Faith once she got back home or if Karen had to drag her back home her ownself they had moved onto Ace seeing that he had asked her twice to "come get him" from his mama's house because he was tired't of her.

"That boy is sumthin' else." Drew said chuckling a bit about Ace who was now his grandson as well. Ace had warmed up to Drew a lot when Karen was away in New York even though he had gave his grand daddy a time. But Drew knew how to take better care of him because of that and he had to spend time with him to get to know him even though he was two years old Ace was smart and he had a whole lot of personality. If anything Ace was a whole character as Drew would call him in the most affectionate way.

So, of course automatically without any thought given Drew was on board for bringing Ace back home considering the fact that he did bring more joy into the house but most of all because Karen had missed him and would worry about him from time-to-time even though she had already knew that physically they were okay but mentally that was another story for them.

"So when we get Ace what happens if Faith tries to fight you on that knowing that you're pregnant?" Drew asked her knowing that Karen was already thinking about that possibility but she had looked at him and said, "If she tries to fight me she already know I'm a fight her." Karen said. "I told her that so she knows what's good for her. There's not a question about it." Karen said not really caring at the moment because she knew that pregnant women had fought in a real fist fight before. But the main issue was that she was in her early stages of being pregnant and now wasn't the time for her to be getting into any fights because their was the high risk of her losing the baby if she wasn't careful.

"But Karen I don't want you fighting." Drew told her. "Well then you better pray that Faith don't even try me when we go to get Ace and we're only gonna get him after we handle our business because I'm not bringing my grand baby into that. I'm giving him a chance to spend some more time with his mama." Karen said and Drew just hoped that Faith wouldn't try to do anything dumb again.

Because he knew that his wife wasn't playing when it came to her grandson.

So after they had discussed getting Ace and had their plan set on what they were gonna do when they were in New York which was only going to be a three day trip depending on how everything would go.

They then started packing up knowing that they would be leaving for New York the next day.

But after they were finished packing and going over last minute details for there trip to New York they had called their older kids into their room.

"Yessss?!" Melody had said first dragging her feet into the room like how her mother would walk around the house and Harmony was right behind her along with Nikki.

"Yes mama?!" Nikki said as she sat on the love couch in the room taking the whole couch over not letting her sisters sit down. But being the little sister that they was they just decided to sit on her legs as she was laying flatly on the couch.

"Ughhh y'all are heavyyyy!" Nikki complained after she had called dibs on the couch.

"Well there was room for all of us." Harmony said as she was purposefully scooting herself all over her sisters legs to make her even more irritated than before. "Y'all sooo heavy get off of me." Nikki playfully joked turning herself over so they could fall right off of her with them leaning forward towards the floor making them slip off of her and Nikki finally let them sit on the chair.