You doing what?!! P2

Notes: The older kids gets into trouble with their mama.

When Karen was sizing Faith up she was trying to slowly move back her own self until Karen had left her room for a minute shutting her room door pacing herself around in her room until she went to the closest and grabbed a belt slinging it over her shoulder.

When Karen did that both Harmony and Melody had came out of there rooms seeing their mother with a belt over hanging over her shoulder. "Run, Faith." Nikki tried to say quietly. But then she started hearing her mama go through her drawers and through her closest.

"Girl you betta hide I hear her comin'." Nikki said thinking that Faith could hide from her mama after hearing her mothers footsteps getting closer when she would stand in a particular spot and Nikki was acting as if she was in her closest looking for something.

And so right before Karen had opened back up, Nikki's room door with the twins standing outside trying to peak their heads in only for Karen to close the door behind them because they ain't need to be nosy she looked around and seen that her two oldest girls were gone. But she knew they couldn't have gone far.

"If y'all don't bring y'alls black behinds selves out here by the time I count to 3 I'm finding y'all and it's gonna be worseee than what I already plan to do! Now y'all betta come out TUHDAYYY!" Karen hollered at them but more directly at Faith.

But Nikki was in the closest trying to hide for her life since it was big enough to put some clothes over her and act as if she was hiding underneath a pile that she had to make since she kept her room clean.

"FAITH?!" Karen said after she had counted to three and she had swung open Nikki's bathroom door going in there and yanking the shower curtain back thinking that Faith was trying to hide up in there and then she was just walking around the room looking for them knowing they couldn't have gotten out the window.

Then she had got down on her knees as if she was gettin' ready to pray and she had seen Faith hiding up underneath the bed far away from her mama.

"FAITH GET YO LITTLE TAIL OUT FROM UNDERNEATH THIS BED!!!" Karen hollered at her.

But when Karen was holding her belt she had just decided to start trying to swing up underneath the bed where Faith was at but Faith kept trying to back up while Nikki swung open her closest door jumping out of her spot and running downstairs while grabbing her car keys.

"BYEEE GURLLLL!" Nikki said hollering out her room door and Karen had just rolled over to look at her daughter trying to escape. But both Faith and Melody was runnin' after their big sister wantin' her to get a whoopin' too so they could have some free entertainment. 

"Y'ALL MOVE OUT THE WAYYYY!" Nikki said hollering at them and then she tried to run out back but Melody was running after her chasing her around the house so she could get her back upstairs but by the time Nikki came back up Karen had pulled, Faith from underneath the bed and was tearing her butt up.

"I DONE TOLD YOU TO NOT DO THAT NO MO'!" Karen said in between each takes while whipping her and Faith was trying to cover her butt with her hands.

"STOP TRYIN' TO STOP ME BECAUSE YOU REALLY WENT AHEAD AND DISOBEYED ME HUH?!" Karen hollered at her again trying to get away from her mama but Karen was hanging onto her tightly so whenever Faith thought that she could escape her butt whoopin', Karen just pulled her back in.

But then once the girls had blocked Nikki in her room Karen had turned around and whipped the belt across her butt too for helping Faith to not say anything.

"AND THAT'S FOR HELPIN HER YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTA BY NOW NIKKI!" Karen hollered at her with Nikki gettin' some too.

"WAIT A MINUTE MELODY AND HARMONY KNOW TOO EVERYBODY FINNA GET WHOOPED THEN CUZ THEY WAS EAVES DROPPING AND BRIBING FAITH TOO!" Nikki said speaking up because she wasn't about to go down by herself and even though Faith was trying to loosen herself up after just gettin' whooped by her mama for trying to do grown things she was glad that she ain't had to pay or get Melody and Harmony their stuff now.