Who are you?!

Notes: The family comes over to officially meet Melody and Faith and Melody butt heads.

It was the next week after Melody had been trying Karen for the last time and she didn't know how much more she could take of it. But Melody did receive her first butt whoopin' for the first time today from Drew after she was disrespectful to her grandmother meeting her for the first time.

"Drew come get this child before I beat the black off of her!" Mama Sheard said yelling from down the steps because she knew if she did it then Melody would be in a hospital bed at the nearest hospital. So, Drew had came downstairs with the belt hanging on his shoulder watching Melody try to run but Mama Sheard had grabbed her holding her so she can get whooped.

"I done told you to STOP BEING DISRESPECTFUL TO EVERYBODY IN THIS HOUSE IT'S NOT CUTE!" Drew hollered at her making Melody mad and after she got her butt whooped she yanked herself away from her grandmother and stuck her middle finger up at the both of them causing Mama Sheard to quickly snatch the belt from her son while Melody tried to run inside the house away from her grandma.

"YOU SO DISRESPECTFUL BRING YOUR LITTLE SELF HERE!" Mama Sheard said not wanting to run after her. "LOOK AT YOU! YOU TO OLD TOO BE TRYIN' TO RUN AFTER ME YOU OLD ASS WOMAN!" Melody hollered at her and Matti tried to stay out of it but instead she snuck and slipped her shoe off throwing it right at Melody's big head causing Melody to stop in her tracks.

"Thank you." Mama Sheard said nodding her head to Matti and so when Melody had stop to rub her head that's when Mama Sheard had tore her up again.

Now here Melody was actually cryin' from butt whoopin'. "Drew was ova there playin' games with her that whoopin' he gave her ain't hurt." Mama Sheard said and she knew it to be true because Drew ain't whoop his kids but Melody needed it because talking to her and gentling parenting her wasn't working like it did with his other kids.

Melody was a different bread much like Faith was when she had first came to live with them.

"Sign her up to go see Dr.Womack because I promise you that child missing a few screws." Mama Sheard said looking at her son. "Mama." Drew said not believing his mama would say that and Mama Sheard had looked at him dead in his eyes and said, "You missing a few too!" She yelled at him because Drew was gettin' on her nerves about how he was going about with everything and so Mama Sheard and Matti just looked at each other shaking their heads.

"The blind leading the blind." Mama Sheard said rolling her eyes and Matti agreed with it.

Then, Drew had sent Melody back upstairs to her room after she had met everyone because that's the only reason why they had came over in the first place was so Melody could know who her family was and when the grandparents came over along with Ethan, Melody was just as rude as could.

"She so rude. Now you weren't that got dawg on rude." Mama Sheard said talking about her son. "You might've been slow to and a little disrespectful here and there once you thought you were grown but you was never rude like that I don't know where she get that from." Mama Sheard said shaking her head probably thinking that she got it from her mama.

"Her dawg on mama." Karen said sitting down on the couch after getting her something to drink.

"Drew was just out here doin' anything." Mama Sheard said so disappointed in her son because he was really out here just puttin' his ding-a-ling in any woman not even caring what their personality was like.

"I told you he was out there being a hoe." Ethan said remembering the first time that he had snitched on his brother and Mama Sheard had popped him upside his head for using that language. "Sorry mama but I was just sayin'." Ethan said chuckling.