Are you serious?

Notes: Drew finds out a few things about Toya.

Side note: It continues off from the last chapter.

"Chileeee where the heck have she could've gone too?!" Nikki rhetorically asked her sister looking around and then they realized that they both probably needed to use their street smarts after they done looked up in the alley way and couldn't find her there either.

"Chileeee this finna be a hot mess if we don't find her before church is over." Nikki said having to leave the neighborhood to go look for her.

"Just always in some type of trouble." She told her. "I swearrrr." Faith groaned.

"If she gotta live with us for some reason we gotta make a pact to run her out I'm sorry but I can't deal with her." Faith said and Nikki was looking at her like the pot was callin' the kettle black.

"Don't look at me like that." Faith said and Nikki just smirked at her.

"You knowww." Nikki started to say before taking a moment to pause.

"Don't...." Faith said warning her and Nikki kept smirking at her gettin' ready to say it.

"Don't say it." Faith said shaking her head not wanting to hear her say it again.

"She kinda acts like...." Nikki said smirking at her little sister.

"Say it and I just might can fight again like I fought her!" Faith said getting defensive.

And Nikki just did the invisible violin tears on her eyes chuckling at her little sister.

"She acts like you!" Nikki said runnin' away from Faith while they were supposed to be lookin' for Melody.

"You so childishhhh." Faith playfully complained. "I get it from you!" Nikki jokingly hollered out at her while they went back for looking for Melody before Drew got himself into even more trouble with Toya and thennn he was gonna be in trouble with Karen because Karen was gonna have to hear Drew complain about Toya about how he couldn't control his own child.

Then they realized that they was looking at her for at least 30 minutes and Nikki had looked back at her phone's watch. "Dang we ain't gonna find her." Nikki said just giving up.

"Drew just gonna have to face the music." Nikki said shaking her head.

"At least we not in it." Faith said. "But we are cause we fought her." Nikki said.

"Nahh remember she started it first and put her hands on me so I was using self-defensive." Faith said. "Because we both told her to stop and she ain't listen so that's on her." Faith said finally having some type of common sense.

"Mm you fightin' and actually winning the fight making you have some type of common sense. I like the improvement." Nikki said being smart and Faith just playfully rolled her eyes because before Faith really wouldn't have seen it like that which would worry Nikki sometimes.

But then when they were walking back to the church they had seen a figure that had looked liked Melody but they couldn't see it to well because it was getting dark out.

So they stopped and waited some more before calling over to whoever it was because they was talking to a person in the car and Nikki and Faith was trying to make it out what they was saying.

"Can I get a ride?" The voice said but the voice was still kind of muffled because it sounded as if it was just finished eating a snack while also with them being further away in distance.

"Where too?!" The stranger said looking at her up and down and she was just talkin' to him as she normally would do any old person.

Then, Nikki realized that it was her.