The Sheard's Household

Notes: The girls find out that Melody and Harmony are their blood sisters.

"So they are our sisters?" Faith had asked them while they had sat together as a family while J.Drew was sitting on his mama's lap trying to reach for her hair and Karen kept having to put him back down in her lap.

"Yes they are." Karen said as she took J.Drew's hand that was trying to grab the most of her hair to pull it so here she was pretending as if she was gonna bite it in a playful way.

And when she did that J.Drew had let out a gasp thinking that his mama was crazy for doin' it at first widening his eyes as she had scared him. "Da da!" J.Drew said trying to turn a loose from his mama wanting to go to his daddy while trying to crawl himself on the table. But Karen had put him right back in her lap and now he was sittin' still not tryin' to pull her hair anymore.

"I bet you won't pull my hair no mo'." Karen said and J.Drew had looked at his mama tilting his head at her as if he had a whole attitude. So, instead he just leaned back into her chest while Karen held him as they were discussing what was coming next for them as a family.

"Harmony do you still need help with setting up your room?" Karen had asked her daughter.

"I dooo want a few things in there since it is kinda biggg." Harmony said slightly shrugging her shoulders. "Okay." Karen said nodding her head. "So, I already have a list of things that I'll need." Harmony said showing her mama the list and Karen had looked at it passing it onto Drew sliding it to him. "Yo daddy payin' for that." Karen said shaking her head no because Karen knew that was probably gonna break her bank and when Drew had seen what she had wanted he just shook his head but he was gonna do it anyways.

"Aight now I know we're loaded and everything but I have a budget in place." Drew said flipping through his notebooks.

"Now, Karen I'll discuss you with this privately." He said. "But you two" He said looking at his twins. "Y'all all have $5,000 worth of budget spending money that should last y'all for at least a year or so depending on what you spend it on and I want for you too save the rest of your money as well at least %10 so you could have something if it's needed." Drew told them and they all had shook their heads okay.

"But the cards will be in me and your mothers possession since it had to be made under a joint account because y'all are under the age of 18." He told them and they just pouted for a quick second because they thought they were gonna be keeping it.

"And that's because I don't want y'all running through that money like it's water because if I'm being honest this family have been doing that so now that everybody is here and have settled in it's time for some house rules to be set in place." Drew told them.

"Okay." They just said straightening up in their seats.

"Now as far as school is going I'm thinking about just letting a tutor or a company teacher teach y'all for homeschool." He told them. "Nooo we don't wanna do homeschool. It felt like we already had enough of that with Ms.Toya just leaving us there when we were supposed to be going to school and other times she would make us walk knowing it was too far away for that." Harmony said letting them know.

"Oh no well that won't be happening y'all won't be walking no where unless it's in this neighborhood but even then y'all have to let us know that y'all are going to do that." Drew told them.

"So with that being said so y'all do wanna go to a public school?" He asked them and they just nodded their heads yes.

"What school does Faith go too?!" Harmony asked her and Faith just whipped her head at her arching her eyebrow. "Ohh no y'all not doin' that." Faith said knowing that she was gonna duck and dodge them all day long at school. But she wasn't gonna let anybody mess with them.