Getting to know you P2

Notes: Karen finally gets to the root of the problem about why Melody acts the way she does.

After the fight happened and the pain finally eased down in Karen's chest she went ahead and cleaned up what Melody had messed up.

She didn't know how she was gonna make it with Melody being the aggressor and how she wouldn't listen to anybody because just when you think that y'all are getting along things go out of hand. It was like a never ending roller coaster with Karen.

So with not wanting to be bothered after that fight happened, Karen had went downstairs into the basement just to have some time for herself and to clear her head.

She couldn't believe that her life was really turning out like this day and night she would be praying to God for help and it seemed like it would be so slow coming in. But she wasn't about to give up like her kids had probably did. She knew that things could still turn around for Melody. It wasn't too late. She still had hoped that things would be smooth for this family.

After she had cleaned it up here she was downstairs going into her room missing the fact that Melody was laying on the couch since it was positioned a certain way to where you couldn't see who was on the couch if they had a short stature. So, it was as if when Karen had came downstairs she walked in like she was a robot just dragging her feet with a non-readable look on her face but if anybody had a spiritual sense it was one to where her look actually said that she was battling something and she just needed some peace and quiet.

When Melody had seen Karen walk right pass her without even seeing her she thought that was weird.

She didn't know that Karen could get into certain moods and be unaware of her surroundings when she would really be deep in thought or if her depression was creeping back up again.

No one had warned, Melody that Karen had depression and that they needed to take it easy on her.

So here she was popping her head back up watching Karen walk all the way back into the room to where Melody had opened the room door where it had looked liked someone was staying in it and then she had seen her slam the door hard making her jump.

While inside of the room, Karen had truly felt like she needed to scream about everything that was going on in her life but she didn't. She kept it together not knowing if the kids could hear her or not because she didn't want to scare her babies again which was Ace and N'ylani.

So she just started crying again trying to release all the pressure from her body and Melody suddenly felt bad.

Because she had never seen nor heard an adult woman cry before like that not even her mama.

So here Karen was balling her eyes out not knowing that Melody was in the basement with her since she was laying on the couch first.

Then when she heard her finally stopped crying which was for like 30 minutes, Melody finally decided to get up to go not knowing if she was gonna yell at her for being down here when she was down here.

But before Melody could even make her escape, Karen had opened up the door making sure her face was right before walking out of the room knowing that Melody would sometimes go down there and she just didn't want to be there when she was there either but then their eyes connected and it was like an "oh shoot " moment.

"Hi." Melody said not knowing what else to say from behind the couch and Karen just looked at her not knowing what to say because now she was embarrassed again and so she just cleared her throat a little bit.
J
And Karen just looked at her eyeing her figuring out what she was doing.