Chapter 07 New Tool (Repair) You Use It to Buy Medicine

"I can talk about the process of selling fish while cutting the wheat."

Li Qiao didn't notice Tao Zhu's thoughts, and wanted to get the sickle.

"But I'm tired, I just want to sit." Tao Zhu simply put the sickle in his arms.

"...Okay." Li Qiao could only respond.

Only then did Tao Zhu take the buns and maltose.

"I'm very good at catching fish, even in the dark, I can still catch a lot by moonlight... My price is low, live fish is six cents a catty... On the first day, I got 1,905 copper coins.

" At this number, Tao Zhu, who was silently gnawing on the steamed stuffed buns, instantly rounded his eyes, why did he tell him how much money he earned?

Li Qiao's words continued: "After closing the stall, I went to the county town and bought steamed stuffed buns, maltose..."

He also explained his expenses in detail.

While speaking, he observed Tao Zhu's expression.

He felt a little uneasy.

He has always spent money lavishly, and he is also generous to those around him, but Tao Zhu is used to living a tight life, and he is afraid that he will disagree with Tao Zhu in terms of consumption.

Unexpectedly, after Tao Zhu heard his words, he nodded slightly: "You have been busy from early morning to morning, so you should eat more. Your elder brother treats you better than his own son. You should buy some buns and candies."

" But what are you buying the sickle for?"

Li Qiao breathed a sigh of relief when he said this.

Very good, the consumption concept is consistent.

He said with a smile: "The sickle will be kept secret for now, you will know tomorrow."

Tao Zhu: "..."

She is still playing with mystery.

He swallowed the buns in his mouth, and suppressed his faint reluctance: "Go back, you have to get up in the middle of the night to catch fish, so don't delay your sleep." "

I'll cut some wheat for you before leaving."

Li Qiao was still thinking about this thing. For Tao Zhu to be able to cut wheat so diligently while sitting alone, it can be seen that he really can't hold on anymore.

"I won't cut today. I'll load the harvested wheat onto the cart and go home." "

Then your family will blame you for not doing enough work?" Li Qiao was a little worried.

"It's just a few words of blame."

It can't really do anything to him.

As the only laborer in the family, if he was exhausted and hungry, there would be no one in the family to do physical work.

After hearing this, Li Qiao was relieved.

But in my heart, I am more satisfied with Tao Zhu's temperament, knowing how to adapt to the best family members, instead of just blindly working hard, it is too much for him.

"I'll come back at this time tomorrow, and then you'll know what a sickle is for." "

Also, don't be reluctant to eat maltose. Every time I come to you in the future, I'll bring you two pieces of candy."

Li Qiao warned .

Tao Zhu: "..."

This man!

Has he always repaid his favor like this?

Staring at Li Qiao's disappearing figure, resentment rose in his moist eyes, and after a while, he looked down at the two pieces of malt candy wrapped in oiled paper.

Bow your head and take one of them into your mouth.

The sweet taste exploded in the mouth at once.

As sweet as the wild honey he found in the mountains.

He looked in the direction of Li Qiao's departure, and his heart became empty again.

Li Qiao returned home, ate buns for dinner, and then fell asleep.

At 11:30 in the middle of the night, he began to repeat the process of the previous two days, catching and selling fish.

Today's business is better than the previous two days. After the spread of the previous two days, those who are in charge of buying vegetables on weekdays know that the fish he sells is cheap, and they have been waiting for him early.

The fish was sold out quickly, and he went to the county town to find old man Chen with his money bag in his pocket.

According to his request, old man Chen has already made three large-sized scythes.

He touched the blade of the scythe, tried it with a handful of weeds, and was satisfied with its sharpness.

After paying the rest of the money, he bought kitchen knives, iron pots, machetes for chopping firewood, nails, etc. from old man Chen, and finally bought forty meat buns, and then pushed the cart back to Sanliu Village .

This time he deliberately speeded up, and it was just after noon when he got home.

Without resting, he locked the door, put two pieces of maltose, five steamed buns, and the machete into the back basket, and carried three scythes up the mountain.

Along the path up the mountain, he found a place where no one was around. He started to work as a carpenter with a water knife. After a while, three new farm tools were finished an hour later.

Carrying three farm tools just out of the oven, he avoided the villagers along the foot of the mountain to look for Tao Zhu.

"What is this?"

Tao Zhu stared at the strange tool in his hand, puzzled.

Looking at the shape, this is a long-stem scythe.

However, there is an extra handle on the long pole, and there is an extra wooden fence on the sickle.

The fence is not big, it seems to be more than one foot long and two feet high.

"This is the scythe I mentioned yesterday. It's for cutting wheat. You can try it and see if it fits you well." Li Qiao handed him one of them.

In the end of the world, because machines need to consume oil, and resources such as gasoline and engine oil are precious, most people use hand tools when they work.

The tool he is making now is a wheat harvesting tool commonly used by people in the last days, called a wheat sickle.

This kind of tool is a modification of the traditional Maisan (also known as a raft), making it lighter and more compact. If you master the skills, then mowing grass is not lost to electric lawn mowers.

It is also quick to cut the wheat, of course, it is not as good as a real harvester.

But it's much faster than a scythe, and you don't have to bend over.

"For cutting wheat?" Tao Zhu took it, looking at the tool in his hand with a look of surprise.

"Yes, to cut wheat with a sickle, you have to bend over all the time, and it's very tiring. You don't need to bend over. I tried cutting grass just now, and it's very convenient, and the speed is much faster than the sickle." Li Qiao said, picking up

another With a wheat sickle, I personally experimented with Tao Zhu.

Holding the long shaft of the scythe, he began to cut the wheat. The scythe that has just been hit is extremely sharp. After touching the straw, it can easily cut off the straw. The fallen straw will not be scattered on the ground, but will be blocked by the wooden fence on the sickle.

Finally, put the cut wheat neatly on the ground, which has exactly the same effect as cutting it with a small sickle.

After watching Li Qiao's actions, Tao Zhu's eyes sparkled in a flash.

He grabbed the wheat scythe and stepped forward, following Li Qiao's example to cut the wheat.

The first time I was not used to it, the wheat was not cut.

But after less than ten cuts, he got the hang of it.

Indeed, there is no need to bend down, and the speed is fast!

Unexpectedly, this man could make such an easy-to-use tool, and he was still very clever, but the next moment, he stopped his movements. This man used to be a scholar, but now he is doing this kind of carpentry... "Let me see your hands

. "

Li Qiao looked at his slightly wrinkled brows, and felt happy.

Spreading his hands with a smile: "It's the first time I'm doing this kind of work, I'm not proficient, I got blisters on my hands, and I also cut the cut, but it's okay, it will be fine in a few days." Yuan was a useless scholar

, Now that he has become omnipotent, he will naturally arrange all kinds of details.

In the palm of his hand, there are not only calluses that have been worn out in the past few days, but also blisters, and two two centimeter long wounds.

But I didn't expect Brother Zhu to realize this so soon. How much does he care about him?

hey-hey.

Tao Zhu stared at those calluses, blisters, and wounds, his brows were furrowed, and his heart was numb.

He took the wheat sickle and walked towards the end of the ground: "Don't catch fish these two days, the wound can't see water." "

I saved some copper coins and hid them under the poplar tree over there. It's not much, but it's enough to buy." The medicine is ready, take it to buy medicine."

"...Huh?"

Li Qiao was a little confused, and hurriedly followed: "You don't need to buy medicine for small wounds. Even if you want to buy medicine, it will be bought with my money, I have money."

" But I can't take your stuff for nothing." Tao Zhu insisted.

"I want to repay the favor." Li Qiao explained.

"Are you looking down on my money?" Tao Zhu stopped and turned to look at him with a handsome face.

"Of course not!" Li Qiao quickly shook his head.

"Then you take it." Tao Zhu said, and continued to walk towards the end of the ground.

Li Qiao: "..."

He watched Tao Zhu stop under a poplar tree, took a sickle and dug to a depth of about forty centimeters, and then dug out a small clay pot the size of a palm.

"Why do you hide the money here?"

"Because my eldest brother and sister-in-law never come here. My parents only come here a few times a year."

"There is one hundred and sixty-nine coins in it, you take it."

Tao Zhu Just stuff the small clay pot to him.

Li Qiao: "..."

He solemnly took the pot, treating it as Brother Zhu's dowry!

Brother Zhu gave all the dowry, so he has to hurry up and save up the dowry.

However, when he thought that brother Zhu had handed over all his savings to him, he felt very happy.

How much do you like him?

Perhaps it was the beauty in Li Qiao's heart that spread to his face, and Tao Zhu's cheeks felt a little hot for no reason.

"The two scythes you have left are for your eldest brother, right?"

"Huh? How do you know?"

"Then go find your eldest brother. The one in my hand, I will hide it in the ground, no People will know that I am causing you trouble."

After Tao Zhu finished speaking, he picked up the scythe and planned to continue harvesting wheat.

Li Qiao hesitated for a moment, and said, "Then I'll come to you tomorrow."

Li Liang's family also had a hard time harvesting wheat, and sending the wheat scythes over earlier would also save them from being tired.

Handing the buns and maltose to Tao Zhu, he carried two scythes to find Li Liang.

The author has something to say:

Samarium Mai, an ancient magical tool for cutting wheat, this tool made by Liqiao is different from the traditional Samarium Mai, and is more concise. If you are interested, you can search for Mai Samarium~

It's a routine, please ask for a favorite and a flower~